Search

Results
Topic: New Zazzle Design Tool Links
Amy Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:36:30 PM
I still can't access the updated tool with curved text. I checked, rechecked, and rerechecked that I enabled it but still no curved text options available on stickers, invites, etc. Do these items not have the new tool enabled?
Topic: Sorry, no products found ... again!
Amy Posted: Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:40:18 AM
I thought I was on the verge of being shut down. It would be nice to get some kind of notification. Now that they have the new notice feed it would be really easy just to put a short message to the effect of "we know there is a product display problem and are working on it" or "we are doing maintenance that may affect product visibility when managing your store, but rest assured customers are still able to view and purchase."
Topic: Update fonts/typefaces and options for more flexibility on custom products
Amy Posted: Friday, August 12, 2016 1:08:30 PM
It would be excellent to have some more popular professional fonts available for customizable products. You recently added some new fonts, but nothing that is really new and fresh. I'm a big fan of the LatinoType foundry, their collection is modern and classic at the same time. I have over 1,500 fonts in my library and only a couple of them are available on your site. I would also like to be able to offer customizable curved text. Thanks for listening!
Topic: Can we please get more ability on editing text
Amy Posted: Thursday, July 09, 2015 11:17:25 AM
Agreed, I want a tool that allows me to specify the curve. There are so many products that would benefit from this. Something similar to the type on a path tool in Illustrator would be perfect.
Topic: Why would someone buy only one invitation?
Amy Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2015 11:23:12 PM
Well, I will hope that it's for a printed sample. The designs that this seems to happen with aren't black and white but they do always have a white background for text.
I tend to get possessive of my art when it comes to pirates & I really dislike e-vites... they are the bane of my existence. Whoever decided that was a good idea is on my poo list, haha!