Search

Results
Topic: better previews of fabric
Denise Beverly Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 5:01:27 PM
I hope they will seriously consider changing this preview. when you look at other pod fabric sites the previews are true to the fabrics. they look bright and vibrant and accurate to what the buyer receives.

I alone have over 350 designs I would love to add, and many many surface pattern designer friends who have asked about it. I have had to give them honest feedback.

As I said before, I have purchased fabric here and it turned out very nicely, but, I knew what it was supposed to look like. If I had been a shopper and seen the previews I would moved along. sorry but I am only trying to help with this feedback.
Denise Beverly Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 5:01:27 PM
I hope they will seriously consider changing this preview. when you look at other pod fabric sites the previews are true to the fabrics. they look bright and vibrant and accurate to what the buyer receives.

I alone have over 350 designs I would love to add, and many many surface pattern designer friends who have asked about it. I have had to give them honest feedback.

As I said before, I have purchased fabric here and it turned out very nicely, but, I knew what it was supposed to look like. If I had been a shopper and seen the previews I would moved along. sorry but I am only trying to help with this feedback.
Denise Beverly Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 3:21:19 PM
I want to move all my fabric designs here but the previews are horrible. The printed results while they have color shifts are better, and I can adjust for the differences I think. and it is a bit brighter than my photo shows.
But the attempt to show the texture or whatever it is that creates this grayed out washed out image are not very encouraging.many of my surface pattern design friends are looking at zazzle as an option for their printed fabrics, and you have positive things to share but these previews have a real need of improvement.

I want to move all my fabric designs here but the previews are horrible. The printed results while they have color shifts are better, and I can adjust for the differences I think. and it is a bit brighter than my photo shows.
But the attempt to show the texture or whatever it is that creates this grayed out washed out image are not very encouraging.many of my surface pattern design friends are looking at zazzle as an option for their printed fabrics, and you have positive things to share but these previews have a real need of improvement.