Search

Results
Topic: Get increased traffic and make referral income, guaranteed - first come, first served!
Matt Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 4:08:30 PM
I friend requested you Smile
Topic: Get increased traffic and make referral income, guaranteed - first come, first served!
Matt Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 4:08:30 PM
I friend requested you Smile
Topic: Sales Dramatically Decreasing Every Year
Matt Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 12:20:18 PM
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
Theresa Archer wrote:
...so who is not doing their job to present what zazzle has to offer regarding designers or is it just a print factory as in hoping people will print their own stuff and the rest is just a bonus.

Not sure the answer to that. When I first started on Z they had not so many products to design. Their market wasn't the paper products they are so focused on today.

T-shirts and mugs were the top sellers. They both were featured very well and folks came here to buy them. But now, t-shirts are not so prominent like so many other products Z has to juggle the promotions to see them.

There is just too much stuff...

Well that would explain a lot.

Most of my products are t-shirts, posters and mugs, and I made a killing with them.
Theresa Archer wrote:
...so who is not doing their job to present what zazzle has to offer regarding designers or is it just a print factory as in hoping people will print their own stuff and the rest is just a bonus.

Not sure the answer to that. When I first started on Z they had not so many products to design. Their market wasn't the paper products they are so focused on today.

T-shirts and mugs were the top sellers. They both were featured very well and folks came here to buy them. But now, t-shirts are not so prominent like so many other products Z has to juggle the promotions to see them.

Most of my products are t-shirts, posters and mugs, and I made a killing with them.
Theresa Archer wrote: