Search

Results
Topic: Is A Non-Contributor Fee Legal?
FB Movercrafts Posted: Friday, March 08, 2019 10:11:04 PM
I would agree on this terms only if:

1. Make Payoneer or Direct Bank Deposit another withdrawal option.

2. Fix the quick create or create a system that makes it more quicker for the designers to publish products.

3. Remove the captcha when publishing because this delays so much time.
Topic: Make Payoneer earning withdrawal option. please
FB Movercrafts Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 8:17:15 PM
Hi, few days ago I was shocked that Paypal limited my account and said I could no longer use my Paypal account to send and receive, and even withdraw. This frustrated me as they were not specific to what violation I committed. Just like any other, their paypal accounts were suspended and they have totally no idea. And this is a big problem for me.

I hope Zazzle would consider Payoneer as another withdrawal option aside from paypal anc check. Payoneer is growing and I've been using it for years and it's easy to use and too convenient for me.. I can directly withdraw my fund via atm rather than withdraw my fund from paypal to my bank and needs to wait for 3 days.

I am not sure how many of you have the same problem in paypal... and I hope that Zazzle would consider integrating Payoneer.
Topic: New design tool
FB Movercrafts Posted: Friday, November 11, 2016 7:50:24 AM
I am fine with the New Design tool. but I hope zazzle would consider the speed of creation. I hope we would be able to make multiple products in just one go. if not, at least remove the 'image captcha' that slows us down.
Topic: Creating multiple products seems a nightmare - any suggestions?
FB Movercrafts Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2016 1:52:22 AM
I am now less active in zazzle. My issue in creating multiple product is the captcha. it slows me down and devours my time. I hope zazzle would consider removing the captcha if they can't make quick create simple.
Topic: Views Counter Stopped Working Again
FB Movercrafts Posted: Sunday, March 06, 2016 12:12:47 AM
Hi, I hope this would be fixed soon. as I never had any sale Since Feb.