Search

Results
Topic: Second Content
Digitalbcon Wainman Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 11:39:54 AM
B.Nickerson wrote:
This gem is a quote from Zazzle's official news regarding the User Agreement:

Quote:
We're growing and evolving and, as such, our policies are evolving (and) as an ongoing commitment to your satisfaction with all things Zazzle we're making you aware...

a) So far our questions about royalties regarding secondary content are NOT being answered to "our satisfaction."

b) This quote actually promises to let us know about updates related to Zazles growth & evolution. Shocked So, about this secondary content, hmmm?

And therein lies the disconnect...meaning that the "growing and evolving" are not congruent with "commitment to your satisfaction"...they are not connected either in meaning or circumstance...hence all the disillusionment and discontent...in the end this TOS is just that...words...without tangible meaning.
B.Nickerson wrote:

Quote:
We're growing and evolving and, as such, our policies are evolving (and) as an ongoing commitment to your satisfaction with all things Zazzle we're making you aware...

a) So far our questions about royalties regarding secondary content are NOT being answered to "our satisfaction."

b) This quote actually promises to let us know about updates related to Zazles growth & evolution. Shocked So, about this secondary content, hmmm?

And therein lies the disconnect...meaning that the "growing and evolving" are not congruent with "commitment to your satisfaction"...they are not connected either in meaning or circumstance...hence all the disillusionment and discontent...in the end this TOS is just that...words...without tangible meaning.
B.Nickerson wrote:

Quote:

Digitalbcon Wainman Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 8:29:08 AM
randysgrandma wrote:
I think it is obvious by now Zazzle is not going to change its mind about this decision. But, I still would like to know the reasoning behind it so as to understand why they thought we would be happy about it and just quietly accept it?

This is the reason why I haven't weighed in on this...there are no changes coming...they're just waiting for the protests to subside and then carry on like its all normal...or that we'll all say something...Oh hey, its not that bad...that's the way they've always responded...or it's like, if you don't like it then leave!
Digitalbcon Wainman Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 8:29:08 AM
randysgrandma wrote:
I think it is obvious by now Zazzle is not going to change its mind about this decision. But, I still would like to know the reasoning behind it so as to understand why they thought we would be happy about it and just quietly accept it?

This is the reason why I haven't weighed in on this...there are no changes coming...they're just waiting for the protests to subside and then carry on like its all normal...or that we'll all say something...Oh hey, its not that bad...that's the way they've always responded...or it's like, if you don't like it then leave!