Search

Results
Topic: All-Over Printed Unisex Tank Official Show Me Thread
Sara Valor Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 2:00:03 AM
One of the coolest Zazzle printing ideas ever. Thank you for making this possible.

There are so many lovely choices to make that can really help people accentuate and show off their fashion sense.

Here are some of mine.

Vintage Swirls Mango Cinnamon All-Over Print Tank Top by Sara_Valor
Find more Swirls All-Over Printed Unisex Tanks at Zazzle

The two above are my newest spin on altered art. And those below are some of the most popular in my store right now.

They are designed using the inside cover art of antique books. There are various retro patterns and designs in various colors for mixing and matching with any wardrobe.

Thanks again Zazzle!
Roses
Topic: Can't post Quick Create products
Sara Valor Posted: Sunday, July 05, 2015 11:30:45 AM
Idea
I was thinking it would be nice if the quick create > publish products page had it's own "Save" button along with the back and post buttons.

One that would allow us to actually save the publish product page with all the info we've placed on it so, that we can go back to it later and publish.

Just a thought.
(I'm not a computer person, so I have no idea how that might come about, but thought the thought was worth sharing)
Topic: Why Not be Candle Makers
Sara Valor Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:53:55 PM
Gina ┬ęgleem wrote:
Put your ideas here: http://forum.zazzle.com/feedback/new_product_ideas_in_here

That is the only thread Z looks at when contemplating adding new products.

Thank you for the heads up Gina Lee Manley Roses
Topic: New Product Ideas - In Here
Sara Valor Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:52:01 PM
I love candles.
Idea
I was just thinking it would be really cool to be able to design candles by adding our images to them. Maybe we can create them as candle wraps or the image printed on the outside of the candle for decorative purposes to mix and match with the other home decor, and gift items. Everything from birthday candles, wedding candles, pillar candles and more. Such as candles in tins. Make them in different shapes - round and square as well as the option for different colors.

I think that would be lovely and a welcome find for our customers too.

Also, pitching the idea of making acrylic paperweights here too.

BTW, if anyone would like to promote their items on my Zazzle blogs, click on my post links that is to the left and under my profile image to find the details for sharing your Zazzle products on any of those Zazzle promotional blogs.
Love
Topic: Suggestion: Multiple Charms
Sara Valor Posted: Sunday, December 07, 2014 6:36:16 AM
Yes! That is a wonderful idea! Maybe sell a set of 3 charms that we can design in different images. Maybe even consider making charms in different designs too. For example, heart shaped charms, diamond shaped, and so many more.

I have a promotional blog for Zazzle jewelry, click on my post links that is to the left and under my profile image to find the details for sharing your Zazzle products on any of those Zazzle promotional blogs.

There are several.