Search

Results
Topic: Scott - on updates about collections......
Graphic Allusions Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 10:41:38 PM
Does this issue include new Collections not showing up at the bottom of the product pages of the products they're in? I've created a couple of new collections recently that have plenty of products in them where they're not showing up at all on the product page itself.
Topic: Issue with Preview box on product creation page
Graphic Allusions Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 3:49:49 PM
Padie wrote:
Hi all. I can see the issue you're referring to and will be passing this on to our team, thanks for letting us know Smile

Good on you Padie. Many thanks. Smile
Graphic Allusions Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 3:49:49 PM
Padie wrote:
Hi all. I can see the issue you're referring to and will be passing this on to our team, thanks for letting us know Smile

Good on you Padie. Many thanks. Smile
Graphic Allusions Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 3:20:26 PM
I keep getting a blue square instead of the preview of the product as I'm trying to create it in the box underneath the part where you change the font etc. It does eventually turn to the product view but there's a real lag, and it's making it difficult actually seeing what you're doing. There's obviously something up with it? TIA.
Graphic Allusions Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 3:20:26 PM
I keep getting a blue square instead of the preview of the product as I'm trying to create it in the box underneath the part where you change the font etc. It does eventually turn to the product view but there's a real lag, and it's making it difficult actually seeing what you're doing. There's obviously something up with it? TIA.