Search

Results
Topic: Thumbnail preview images on product pages not updating
Graphic Allusions Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 3:15:00 PM
Padie wrote:
Hi Graphic Allusions, can you provide a link to the product in question?

Hi Padie. Sure, it's here: https://www.zazzle.com/golden_noel_on_white_christmas_throw_pillow-189159554158562798

TIA.
Graphic Allusions Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 12:35:33 AM
I'll often create a new product by customizing an existing one by changing the original image to the new one, however I've just noticed the images haven't updated on the smaller thumbnails on the right hand side of the page (the main ones on the left hand side are fine). This is mostly happening when it's a double-sided product and the reverse image hasn't updated, but I used the example below because for this product both the front and reverse images haven't changed. Will this make a difference to the final product? See picture example below:

Graphic Allusions Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 12:35:33 AM
I'll often create a new product by customizing an existing one by changing the original image to the new one, however I've just noticed the images haven't updated on the smaller thumbnails on the right hand side of the page (the main ones on the left hand side are fine). This is mostly happening when it's a double-sided product and the reverse image hasn't updated, but I used the example below because for this product both the front and reverse images haven't changed. Will this make a difference to the final product? See picture example below:

Topic: SHOW SOMETHING RED DESIGNS HERE!
Graphic Allusions Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 12:14:22 AM

Topic: SHOW SOMETHING RED DESIGNS HERE!
Graphic Allusions Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 12:14:22 AM