Search

Results
Topic: First Sale Pole
Plinthpics Photography Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2019 3:18:15 AM
I joined Zazzle less than three weeks ago and made my first sale (a poster) yesterday. I had about 160 products on sale at the time. Although I was hopeful of sales as I've sold many images through a stock photo agency, I was expecting it to take months or even longer to make a Zazzle sale (my google analytics suggest I'm the only person visiting my store!). Also, I haven't started promoting the store, except for a bit of Pinterest activity, so I'm very pleased and have renewed enthusiasm. I guess just keep creating and putting in the right keywords and the sales will come...
Topic: First Sale Pole
Plinthpics Photography Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2019 3:18:15 AM
I joined Zazzle less than three weeks ago and made my first sale (a poster) yesterday. I had about 160 products on sale at the time. Although I was hopeful of sales as I've sold many images through a stock photo agency, I was expecting it to take months or even longer to make a Zazzle sale (my google analytics suggest I'm the only person visiting my store!). Also, I haven't started promoting the store, except for a bit of Pinterest activity, so I'm very pleased and have renewed enthusiasm. I guess just keep creating and putting in the right keywords and the sales will come...