Search

Results
Topic: Collection Share to Facebook still not working
PaulaCreates Posted: Friday, October 25, 2019 6:58:36 PM
Padie, Thanks so much for giving the above advice. I always tell myself that when there's a problem, try turning off the adblocker, but of course forgot that I should do that. Turning it off worked like a charm and so, now, when I click the SHARE button, I see all the social media icons pop up and it worked. Was able to share my collections and take my store to 100%, finally!!! (Oh, and I'm using Chrome and the adblocker I had on was AdGuard). Again, thanks!!!
Paula of PaulaCreates
Padie, Thanks so much for giving the above advice. I always tell myself that when there's a problem, try turning off the adblocker, but of course forgot that I should do that. Turning it off worked like a charm and so, now, when I click the SHARE button, I see all the social media icons pop up and it worked. Was able to share my collections and take my store to 100%, finally!!! (Oh, and I'm using Chrome and the adblocker I had on was AdGuard). Again, thanks!!!
Paula of PaulaCreates
Paula of PaulaCreates
PaulaCreates Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2019 5:20:29 AM
Here is a link to one of my collections. You'll notice if you click on the Share button a white rectangle shows up BUT you can't enter anything into it. It's not just one of my collections, it happens on all of them. I've seen this problem mentioned many times on the forums over the past few years and it still seems to be a problem. Thanks
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/artsy_baby_gifts-119798850087714456
PaulaCreates Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2019 5:20:29 AM
Here is a link to one of my collections. You'll notice if you click on the Share button a white rectangle shows up BUT you can't enter anything into it. It's not just one of my collections, it happens on all of them. I've seen this problem mentioned many times on the forums over the past few years and it still seems to be a problem. Thanks
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/artsy_baby_gifts-119798850087714456