Search

Results
Topic: I have 3 affiliate stores, do you need help promoting your products?
Henrik Lehnerer Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:49:42 PM
Hi Amelia, thank you for the opportunity!
Here are some of my new products:

Topic: Problems with the new APO
Henrik Lehnerer Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2016 3:47:54 PM
Felosarix wrote:

Of your 100,000+ products, how many of them have sold? How many get regular views? Do you have 100,000+ that have sold or have been viewed in the last 15 months?

I think the reasoning goes something like this: If the product isn't being viewed or sold, then it's not really benefiting the affiliate site, Zazzle, or the designer.

ETA: I'm not unsympathetic to your plight. So please don't get the wrong impression about me.

I have no problem with hiding product that are older then 15 month and have no sales and no views. But unfortunately the 15 month criteria does not apply once you have over 100,000 products.
Topic: Problems with the new APO
Henrik Lehnerer Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2016 8:05:48 AM
Christine wrote:

Studio and Henrik, more products doesn’t necessarily mean more sales. In fact, that can actually hurt us in terms of SEO if we have millions of products flooding the marketplace that have never sold, are duplicate, have bad tags and titles, etc. We want you guys to focus on quality over quantity. We appreciate all the hard work you guys put into your designs, and want to provide our designers with as much help and guidance as possible to be successful in this marketplace. We are confident this will help you all achieve that success.

For year Zazzle encourage to place a design on many product. Then Zazzle started to add tons of new products. Over the year I learned very fast that people buy all kinds of stuff, predicting what design works on what product is almost impossible. If I have an abstract design it almost is good with any of the products. I don't know, maybe I should ignore all the new products and only concentrate on the core products Zazzle had 5 years ago.

I am OK with the new APO but not with the 100,000 rule.

Zazzle should give every new design a change. Change Zazzle search algorithm and display so that multiple of the same design does not show up next to each other. It should be easy for Zazzle to identify that its the same image just a different text on a design.

When Zazzle change a few years ago their affiliate program, I think that this was not good for the SEO ranking as Zazzle lost referral efforts for their designers.

Now Zazzle with the new APO and 100,000 rule broke probably hundreds of thousand backlinks. OK bakclins are not that important anymore when it comes to SEO, but the sheer amount will hurt. In addition you affiliates that go crazy because they have tons of broken links on there website, and that will lead to less traffic coming to Zazzle.

I believe most of the traffic from Google and other search engine is coming through ads at the top of the search results.
Topic: SHOW ME SOMETHING BLUE PRODUCTS HERE!
Henrik Lehnerer Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 3:35:36 PM

Topic: Baby Blanket Official Show Me Thread
Henrik Lehnerer Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 3:23:54 PM