Search

Results
Topic: HELP! Everything I Publish is Going Into "Zazzle Templates!"
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 6:33:17 AM
Antique Images wrote:
MasterpieceCafe wrote:
I've clicked on both of your products, and when I click through they have your design, but when I look at my recently viewed products it shows the Zazzle blank.

When you click through on the link I gave at the top of this feed, you should see that our shop names our not mentioned. It just says "Create Your Own Design - Designed by You" (is that what you see Masterpiece Cafe?) and the below under About this Design" it says "Artwork Designed by Zazzle Templates." Is that what you see too, when you look at the piece at the link above?

Is the same thing happening with your newly created items? I believe this is only happening with items created using Zazzle blanks.

Yes, that's what I'm seeing.

I have never started with Zazzle templates so I haven't seen this issue with my products.
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 6:33:17 AM
Antique Images wrote:
MasterpieceCafe wrote:
I've clicked on both of your products, and when I click through they have your design, but when I look at my recently viewed products it shows the Zazzle blank.

When you click through on the link I gave at the top of this feed, you should see that our shop names our not mentioned. It just says "Create Your Own Design - Designed by You" (is that what you see Masterpiece Cafe?) and the below under About this Design" it says "Artwork Designed by Zazzle Templates." Is that what you see too, when you look at the piece at the link above?

Is the same thing happening with your newly created items? I believe this is only happening with items created using Zazzle blanks.

Yes, that's what I'm seeing.

I have never started with Zazzle templates so I haven't seen this issue with my products.
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2020 10:37:25 AM

MasterpieceCafe Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2020 10:37:25 AM

Topic: Misleading Message in Published Item
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2019 12:07:32 PM
Here is a fireplace/lace example if you need one.

https://www.zazzle.com/vintage_christmas_victorian_santa_claus_children_wrapping_paper_sheets-256825338220117348

Thanks again Jerry for pointing me to this thread! Grin