Search

Results
Topic: Multiple Things Not Sticking if Edited
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 5:03:37 PM
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
MasterpieceCafe wrote:
Laura Sweat wrote:
Hi. I may have a similar problem as someone already noted, but I'd like to give the details and examples.

Problem #1: Nothing sticks in editing an older collection. This one: https://www.zazzle.com/collections/pink_diamond_argyle_bunny_baby_shower-119546129290519697
Clicked on the Edit inside the collection to: Go to Private, change title, tags, and description.

Laura

Laura, have you tried editing your collections from your collections instead of from inside the Collection itself. It has been reported that changes or new edits from within the collection don't work. The workaround is if you hit "edit" while viewing your collection from your Collections page. I think this is an existing well known issue.

I don't understand your workaround?

1. Start from your page of Collections like HERE.

2. Choose which collection you need to edit and use the "edit" option.

Any changes made in the following examples will not save.

1. If you are on a product page and go into the collection from there. Any changes done in this manner will not save.

2. If you click into the collection from your collections page and use "edit" while inside the collection itself, your changes will not save.

Hope it helps.

THANK YOU!! Now I get it! That worked! wOOt!
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 5:03:37 PM
MasterpieceCafe wrote:
Laura Sweat wrote:
Hi. I may have a similar problem as someone already noted, but I'd like to give the details and examples.

Problem #1: Nothing sticks in editing an older collection. This one: https://www.zazzle.com/collections/pink_diamond_argyle_bunny_baby_shower-119546129290519697
Clicked on the Edit inside the collection to: Go to Private, change title, tags, and description.

Laura

Laura, have you tried editing your collections from your collections instead of from inside the Collection itself. It has been reported that changes or new edits from within the collection don't work. The workaround is if you hit "edit" while viewing your collection from your Collections page. I think this is an existing well known issue.

1. Start from your page of Collections like HERE.

2. Choose which collection you need to edit and use the "edit" option.

Any changes made in the following examples will not save.

1. If you are on a product page and go into the collection from there. Any changes done in this manner will not save.

2. If you click into the collection from your collections page and use "edit" while inside the collection itself, your changes will not save.

Hope it helps.

THANK YOU!! Now I get it! That worked! wOOt!
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 2:25:38 PM
Laura Sweat wrote:

Laura

MasterpieceCafe Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 2:25:38 PM
Laura Sweat wrote:

Laura

MasterpieceCafe Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 7:59:45 AM
I've noticed the editing not working in collections as well. It's a bummer because I have no idea how long that hasn't worked so I don't know how many of my collections didn't get edited properly Sad