Search

Results
Topic: Making sales yet down on money!!!
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2019 7:21:28 AM
Did you maybe have a large return? Currency fluctuations aren't usually that big.
Topic: No Vertical View for Wrapping Paper Sheets
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2019 8:07:48 AM
Not sure if this is intentional or an oversight? But the new wrapping paper sheets do not have a vertical view orientation. I can create vertical wrapping paper, but not display them vertically.

https://www.zazzle.com/vintage_christmas_santa_claus_sleigh_with_reindeer_wrapping_paper_sheets-256650777445814401
Topic: No Vertical View for Wrapping Paper Sheets
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2019 8:07:48 AM
Not sure if this is intentional or an oversight? But the new wrapping paper sheets do not have a vertical view orientation. I can create vertical wrapping paper, but not display them vertically.

https://www.zazzle.com/vintage_christmas_santa_claus_sleigh_with_reindeer_wrapping_paper_sheets-256650777445814401
Topic: Product totals not showing in store fronts
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 12:26:28 PM
Snow and Rose Design Guild wrote:
I prefer having my total number of products hidden to the public. I seriously doubt that a customer wants to go through every product in a store. Usually they come in to look at specific products and maybe check out the remaining items on the page.

I wish we could hide the fact that we are even a pro-seller. This is more inside baseball that I don't think the average customer cares about either.

Both issues are a matter of privacy to me. My number of products and Zazzle overall success should be my business and not anyone elses.

Having the option would be nice. I don't think most customers even fully understand that Zazzle is built by 1000s of designers and that each store is a different person.
Topic: Product totals not showing in store fronts
MasterpieceCafe Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 12:26:28 PM
Snow and Rose Design Guild wrote:
I prefer having my total number of products hidden to the public. I seriously doubt that a customer wants to go through every product in a store. Usually they come in to look at specific products and maybe check out the remaining items on the page.

I wish we could hide the fact that we are even a pro-seller. This is more inside baseball that I don't think the average customer cares about either.

Both issues are a matter of privacy to me. My number of products and Zazzle overall success should be my business and not anyone elses.

Having the option would be nice. I don't think most customers even fully understand that Zazzle is built by 1000s of designers and that each store is a different person.