Search

Results
Topic: Can we see your website?
Tiffany Redman Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2014 3:39:18 PM
This is one of my Zazzle affiliate sites featuring throw pillows. I managed to get ranked on Google for quite a few keywords and have been seeing a nice increase in traffic and referral sales each month. I launched it in December of last year. Because it's done so great, I'm working on two more sites. I welcome any of you to submit your pillow designs if you'd like to be featured!

Pretty Throw Pillows
Topic: New Zazzle Gallery Gift Blog You can Email
Tiffany Redman Posted: Sunday, June 22, 2014 5:07:26 AM
hi Sara, thank you for giving us all this opportunity! I have posted a few things to your various blogs and I will continue to add my products.

In hopes of returning the favor, I've added some of your throw pillow designs to my Zazzle throw pillow affiliate website. I will be adding more of them in the future. You can see them over at www.prettythrowpillows.com

Topic: Sales or Referrals Through Pinterest?
Tiffany Redman Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:11:56 AM
Thanks so much for the kind words - Tammy and Augie!

Yes, Augie, I just pin directly from my site, that way I know the referral links are intact.

Tammy, thanks so much for the promotions. I will take a look at your stores and if you have some pillows I'll definitely return the favor and add them to my site. You too, Augie.
Topic: Sales or Referrals Through Pinterest?
Tiffany Redman Posted: Sunday, April 13, 2014 3:51:27 PM
I make most of my sales and get over 50% of my website traffic (http://www.prettythrowpillows.com ) from Pintrest. I do think it helps if your affiliate links are on a separate webpage where they are safe.

I have read that Pintrest will strip some referral links and add their own in there. Brilliant for Pintrest, not so great for affiliates. Crying

Topic: Pillows for kids rooms
Tiffany Redman Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2013 7:26:10 AM
I couldn't see your lens, looks like you are working on it.

But I wanted to say thank you for starting this thread - I have a Zazzle pillow affiliate site Pretty Pillows and I'll be promoting some of these great kids pillows on my site as well!

Here are a few of my kid pillows: