Search

Results
Topic: Simplified Storfront Catagories
WATERCOLORS for YOU Posted: Thursday, August 8, 2019 4:48:56 PM
Shadowind_ART wrote:
I felt like my organization in my store was getting a bit out of hand. I pretty much had a category for every animal species in my shop on my front page and I had an image for each of my categories (just a design not a label)

Anyways yesterday I decided I needed to simplify. I watched a youtube video by the famous Elke Clarke and have been trying to go with that method.

I made 6 main categories with labels for my front page and took all the images down from everything else! Woot! It took me all day to do!
But now I have "Christmas" "Pets" "Wildlife" "Fantasy" "Zodiac" and "Mandalas"

I still have a "Odd&Ends" catagory for designs I don't know were to put anywere else but I don't have it labeled. I also have an Easter Bunnies Catagory that needs a bit of sorting...I was thinking of trying to fit it into one of the other Categories though, Maybe changing it to "Bunnies" and moving it to pets or wildlife.

I still have a bit of work to do as I have a number of sub-catagories I want to re-create now that everything is moved...but I think it looks a lot easier to navigate!

I was just wondering if anyone else uses this method and if they have had any success with it?

I'm sure not many people actually go to my store front to shop but hopefully its easier now for the few who do.

Also if anyone wants to check out what I did and has anything constructive or advice feel free!

I feel your pain ... I primarily paint watercolor flowers - 42 to be exact and putting 'each' flower on several products has driven me nuts ... I just make my store so at least "I" can find stuff .. good for you! ....keep it up!
Topic: Simplified Storfront Catagories
WATERCOLORS for YOU Posted: Thursday, August 8, 2019 4:48:56 PM
Shadowind_ART wrote:
I felt like my organization in my store was getting a bit out of hand. I pretty much had a category for every animal species in my shop on my front page and I had an image for each of my categories (just a design not a label)

Anyways yesterday I decided I needed to simplify. I watched a youtube video by the famous Elke Clarke and have been trying to go with that method.

I made 6 main categories with labels for my front page and took all the images down from everything else! Woot! It took me all day to do!
But now I have "Christmas" "Pets" "Wildlife" "Fantasy" "Zodiac" and "Mandalas"

I still have a "Odd&Ends" catagory for designs I don't know were to put anywere else but I don't have it labeled. I also have an Easter Bunnies Catagory that needs a bit of sorting...I was thinking of trying to fit it into one of the other Categories though, Maybe changing it to "Bunnies" and moving it to pets or wildlife.

I still have a bit of work to do as I have a number of sub-catagories I want to re-create now that everything is moved...but I think it looks a lot easier to navigate!

I was just wondering if anyone else uses this method and if they have had any success with it?

I'm sure not many people actually go to my store front to shop but hopefully its easier now for the few who do.

Also if anyone wants to check out what I did and has anything constructive or advice feel free!

I feel your pain ... I primarily paint watercolor flowers - 42 to be exact and putting 'each' flower on several products has driven me nuts ... I just make my store so at least "I" can find stuff .. good for you! ....keep it up!
Topic: COD Charges?
WATERCOLORS for YOU Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:38:59 AM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
WATERCOLORS for YOU wrote:
Thanks .. I just want to clarify ... I should tell my family and friends in Canada to ONLY go to the .ca Zazzle so that they see the 'real' price of the citem they want to purchase .. then when they check out and receive their parcel there will NOT be any ADDITIONAL Custom's Charges .. is that correct?

HOWEVER .. they would then miss products that aren't featured on the Canadian Site which would limit their choices .. is that correct? ..

I just would like clarity when I am asked about the shipping charges .. Cheers! ..

Correct and correct. The non-available products on the Canadian site have to be purchased on the .com site and customs may apply in these cases. All the items purchased on the Canadian site will have all duties included. As James stated, it may happen, that customs taxes are applied by mistake in some cases. When this happens, contact Z.

You are a DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
WATERCOLORS for YOU Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:38:59 AM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
WATERCOLORS for YOU wrote:
Thanks .. I just want to clarify ... I should tell my family and friends in Canada to ONLY go to the .ca Zazzle so that they see the 'real' price of the citem they want to purchase .. then when they check out and receive their parcel there will NOT be any ADDITIONAL Custom's Charges .. is that correct?

HOWEVER .. they would then miss products that aren't featured on the Canadian Site which would limit their choices .. is that correct? ..

I just would like clarity when I am asked about the shipping charges .. Cheers! ..

Correct and correct. The non-available products on the Canadian site have to be purchased on the .com site and customs may apply in these cases. All the items purchased on the Canadian site will have all duties included. As James stated, it may happen, that customs taxes are applied by mistake in some cases. When this happens, contact Z.

You are a DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
WATERCOLORS for YOU Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 7:18:03 AM
James wrote:
So once your order is placed on the correct domain from your Country, there should not be any customs charges as we would pay these on our end. Now obviously there are situations where these are added as mentioned above, but the majority of the time we are able to cover them and reimburse the customer upon proof of payment for any taxes and duties. Only when the order has been placed on the correct domain though. Roses Roses