Search

Results
Topic: Post new product not working
Susannah Keegan Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 4:28:40 AM
First thing to check, make sure you haven't used any icons in the design. Those icons are for purchase only and can't be used in things to sell.

If it's not that, then I don't know.

Edited to add: Similar is being reported in the Technical forum so something may be up. They just rolled out a new layout for the design tool so there may be bugs. The mods will probably discuss any issues in Technical so probably best to monitor those threads.
First thing to check, make sure you haven't used any icons in the design. Those icons are for purchase only and can't be used in things to sell.

Edited to add: Similar is being reported in the Technical forum so something may be up. They just rolled out a new layout for the design tool so there may be bugs. The mods will probably discuss any issues in Technical so probably best to monitor those threads.

Topic: Are Reciepients and Events important when listing?
Susannah Keegan Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 4:24:49 AM
I use those categories when there is a specific recipient or event that my product is designed for. For example, a birthday invitation for a child or a guest book for a retirement party. This catches the potential customers who are starting their search with a category drilldown instead of exclusively relying on search terms.

If it's more generic, such as a phone case that may appeal to either men or women and isn't for an event then I'll not bother about those categories.
Topic: Are Reciepients and Events important when listing?
Susannah Keegan Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 4:24:49 AM
I use those categories when there is a specific recipient or event that my product is designed for. For example, a birthday invitation for a child or a guest book for a retirement party. This catches the potential customers who are starting their search with a category drilldown instead of exclusively relying on search terms.

If it's more generic, such as a phone case that may appeal to either men or women and isn't for an event then I'll not bother about those categories.