Search

Results
Topic: Remake of Alopecia Kid's tee
Susannah Keegan Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 12:34:21 PM
I think it would be (ahem) ok to both leave the original version and to leave the note directing to the alternate version. Probably both should be in a collection.

On the one hand, the ok hand symbol did get co-opted by unsavory hate groups. On the other hand, this happened only in the last couple years and is still extremely context dependent. I am confident that the alopecia context will be enough to crowd out this new, terrible re-branding.
Topic: Remake of Alopecia Kid's tee
Susannah Keegan Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 12:34:21 PM
I think it would be (ahem) ok to both leave the original version and to leave the note directing to the alternate version. Probably both should be in a collection.

On the one hand, the ok hand symbol did get co-opted by unsavory hate groups. On the other hand, this happened only in the last couple years and is still extremely context dependent. I am confident that the alopecia context will be enough to crowd out this new, terrible re-branding.
Topic: Looking for kitchen products
Susannah Keegan Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 2:18:23 AM
Topic: Looking for kitchen products
Susannah Keegan Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 2:18:23 AM
Topic: New product confusion
Susannah Keegan Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 6:24:03 AM
Can you give a screenshot? This sounds like the creation process of a different POD. Zazzle doesn't have a dashboard.