Search

Results
Topic: Comical error on sale page
Susannah Keegan Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 12:56:21 AM
Zazzle discontinued puzzle coasters awhile ago. But whoever makes the sales page didn't get the memo. So they said that the 25% sale includes puzzle coasters and proceeded to put that in the search engine and created a link to the search results. In case that error has been resolved by the time people read this, here are the lucky winners of the serendipity contest:

-everybody who made a puzzle featuring a rollercoaster (this includes me so I'm hoping somebody clicks on mine before this gets taken down)

-autism awareness coasters (the autism awareness symbol is a puzzle piece)

-coasters featuring creatures with puzzled expressions

-coasters featuring abstract art that is puzzle-like

Since this bit of serendipity is pretty niche, there are only 37 results total.
Topic: Comical error on sale page
Susannah Keegan Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 12:56:21 AM
Zazzle discontinued puzzle coasters awhile ago. But whoever makes the sales page didn't get the memo. So they said that the 25% sale includes puzzle coasters and proceeded to put that in the search engine and created a link to the search results. In case that error has been resolved by the time people read this, here are the lucky winners of the serendipity contest:

-everybody who made a puzzle featuring a rollercoaster (this includes me so I'm hoping somebody clicks on mine before this gets taken down)

-autism awareness coasters (the autism awareness symbol is a puzzle piece)

-coasters featuring creatures with puzzled expressions

-coasters featuring abstract art that is puzzle-like

Since this bit of serendipity is pretty niche, there are only 37 results total.
Topic: Any advice for photography products?
Susannah Keegan Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 10:02:52 AM
calendar

postcard

magnet

Christmas ornament

Photography products (unless they are wall art or calendars) seem to work best with some sort of text.

I have sold postcards, ornaments and magnets with photography but also location text where it was taken. It doesn't have to be a famous place, but it must be recognizable to people who went there or hope to go there so flower closeups wont work. But landscape photos will. I have sold photos of landscapes in Maine, Michigan, Massachusetts, California and New York- all with text saying that.

Nature photos, even closeups, can work well as backdrops for blocks of text if there is a central area that is mostly one color. Bible verses are especially popular blocks of text superimposed on nature photos.
calendar

postcard

magnet

Christmas ornament

Photography products (unless they are wall art or calendars) seem to work best with some sort of text.

I have sold postcards, ornaments and magnets with photography but also location text where it was taken. It doesn't have to be a famous place, but it must be recognizable to people who went there or hope to go there so flower closeups wont work. But landscape photos will. I have sold photos of landscapes in Maine, Michigan, Massachusetts, California and New York- all with text saying that.

Nature photos, even closeups, can work well as backdrops for blocks of text if there is a central area that is mostly one color. Bible verses are especially popular blocks of text superimposed on nature photos.
calendar

postcard

magnet

Christmas ornament