Search

Results
Topic: Scrapper site providing code to post images on other sites without linlkbacks
Bevsdesigns Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 8:58:02 AM
I filed one as well. Got the email from Hostgator this am saying they were removed. They were not. Also found a whole lot more there than I did before.

I just replied to the email I got adding the links where they are still sitting. I could not find them searching for my store or name that I use on another site but a more detailed search for the actual images and they came up.

Topic: Last thing you bought?
Bevsdesigns Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 2:45:53 PM
The last thing I bought was 40 (I think that is the count) sheets of drywall, tape and compound. We just spent the weekend hanging drywall in my new basement office and family room.

Merry Christmas to me. Thank you Zazzle! Grin
Topic: Old World/Victorian Santa
Bevsdesigns Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 4:06:37 AM
Steve is correct. Dover copyrights the collection so that you cannot redistribute the entire book.

It's the collection that is copyrighted and not the individual works.

Bevsdesigns Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2011 11:51:26 AM
Here is the artist that did the design for Dover.

http://www.martynoble.com/index.html

If you go look at her link the first one will take you directly to Dover where you can purchase her works that are available through Dover Publishing.

So while the two are similar they are not the same design.
Bevsdesigns Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2011 11:14:18 AM
That link to her work is not working.

I have the same clipart book from Dover. The name of the artist that did that design is Marty Noble. Is that the person that contacted you?