Search

Results
Topic: Profile stuck at 90% complete
Fharryn Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 4:48:31 PM
I *think* what you're referring to is a new thing. It says "customize a product" and the link takes you to the zazzle create page.

That's a new program/service being offered by zazzle and it's just a way to get you familiar with it. Just like the create products, create collections, share products/collections, etc...

Because it's doing it to everyone, even though of us that have had 100% completed profiles for over 2 years, it's just a glitch. It'll either work itself out, or they'll let us know we can complete it by doing it again.

I wouldn't worry about it. While we aren't given the algorithms of a zrank specifically, I'm pretty sure that doesnt affect the rank or your sales. For now, move on... no need to stress it...
Topic: Profile stuck at 90% complete
Fharryn Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 4:48:31 PM
I *think* what you're referring to is a new thing. It says "customize a product" and the link takes you to the zazzle create page.

That's a new program/service being offered by zazzle and it's just a way to get you familiar with it. Just like the create products, create collections, share products/collections, etc...

Because it's doing it to everyone, even though of us that have had 100% completed profiles for over 2 years, it's just a glitch. It'll either work itself out, or they'll let us know we can complete it by doing it again.

I wouldn't worry about it. While we aren't given the algorithms of a zrank specifically, I'm pretty sure that doesnt affect the rank or your sales. For now, move on... no need to stress it...
Topic: I know it's been asked for many times over but now is critical
Fharryn Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:56:17 PM
Further to that, the fix I use when working with the same products repeatedly is to "edit" the images I'm working on. It forces them to the top of "all images" so that they're at the front when you open images.

Usually I just add them to the album they're already in. Sometimes it takes you doing it about 3 times, but it's quick.

So far this has worked like a charm. I've been doing it successfully for several months.
Topic: Update regarding Pinterest
Fharryn Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:51:17 PM
James wrote:
Hey guys, just to confirm, are you wanting or expecting to see "About this product" or the "about this design"? TIA

Think about it this way.. what sets each design of, say a blanket, from every other blanket? Using the "About this product" means all we have to differentiate products in the SEOverse is the title...
Topic: No Post for Sale Button
Fharryn Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:09:11 PM
This is STILL not resolved. (At least as of about 3:00 AM CST)

This problem first started showing up for me about the same time our store backend search went down. That's not fixed either.

On existing products: When you click on the product the "customize" button will be there. You go in to customize, click "done" and the "sell it" button may or may not be there. More often than not, it's there when you first return to the page after clicking "done" but disappears pretty quickly.

I've turned that one into a game... I try to click "Sell It" before it disappears... but I'm more laidback about stuff like this.

On new products the "edit" button will be there but disappear... Much like the first instance, I just refresh and try to catch it before it disappears...

My touchscreen helps!

Next time it happens I'll try to remember to get a time stamp and screenshot.