Search

Results
Topic: Looking for products to feature on my website!
Mandy Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:40:41 PM
Hi smalldoglaughing,

Thank you for sending products, I've added your whiskey flask to our whiskey flasks page & I will take a look at your collection of gifts!

Hi Iris,

Your Christmas pillow has been added to our Christmas pillow page & your holiday gift tag is now on our Christmas gift tags page.

Have a great week too!

Smile xx
Mandy Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 11:40:41 PM
Hi smalldoglaughing,

Thank you for sending products, I've added your whiskey flask to our whiskey flasks page & I will take a look at your collection of gifts!

Hi Iris,

Your Christmas pillow has been added to our Christmas pillow page & your holiday gift tag is now on our Christmas gift tags page.

Have a great week too!

Smile xx
Mandy Posted: Saturday, December 07, 2019 12:51:16 PM
Hi smalldoglaughing,

Glad you like my website & thank you for sending your products, I've added your New Orleans Samsung case to our Samsung phone cases page. The other product seems to be deleted, feel free to send me another product to add!

Most of the products in your US store would be available in the UK too, you would just need to change from .com to .co.uk. The products that won't work are the products that aren't available in the UK I believe Smile

Thank you for the offer, I know that products that can personalised by people are most popular while working on my website, people love to create things themselves!

Hi Tessaluna,

Your canvas print has been added to our canvas prints page & your personalised laptop sleeve is now on our laptop cases page!

Thanks you all! Love xx
Mandy Posted: Saturday, December 07, 2019 12:51:16 PM
Hi smalldoglaughing,

Glad you like my website & thank you for sending your products, I've added your New Orleans Samsung case to our Samsung phone cases page. The other product seems to be deleted, feel free to send me another product to add!

Most of the products in your US store would be available in the UK too, you would just need to change from .com to .co.uk. The products that won't work are the products that aren't available in the UK I believe Smile

Thank you for the offer, I know that products that can personalised by people are most popular while working on my website, people love to create things themselves!

Hi Tessaluna,

Your canvas print has been added to our canvas prints page & your personalised laptop sleeve is now on our laptop cases page!

Thanks you all! Love xx
Mandy Posted: Thursday, December 05, 2019 1:37:10 PM
Hi Emllea,

Your happy tote bag has been added to our tote bags page & your blue tree wooden sign is on our Christmas page.

Thank you! Grin