Search

Results
Topic: Suggested New RULES For Official Feedback Threads
LeahG Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2019 9:31:50 AM
Jerry wrote:

I don't see the need for Zazzle to be patronizing or condescending. They are communicating with grown adults, not children.

Zazzle can word it however they like to protect peoples egos.
As for them not being children, it's hard to tell sometimes.

If Zazzle already have these rules, that's great. I just don't see them implemented. What I see on feedback threads is chaotic rambling in the most parts with gems and useful info buried amongst them. As a user I need to be uptodate and I don't want to trawl through all that 'chat'. I don't have time ... and I'm sure Zazzle staff don't either. But it's up to them how they operate hence the word.

'suggestion'.
Jerry wrote:

I don't see the need for Zazzle to be patronizing or condescending. They are communicating with grown adults, not children.

If Zazzle already have these rules, that's great. I just don't see them implemented. What I see on feedback threads is chaotic rambling in the most parts with gems and useful info buried amongst them. As a user I need to be uptodate and I don't want to trawl through all that 'chat'. I don't have time ... and I'm sure Zazzle staff don't either. But it's up to them how they operate hence the word.

'suggestion'.
Jerry wrote:

'suggestion'.
Jerry wrote:

'suggestion'.
Topic: Updated Chat Functionality - official feedback thread
LeahG Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2019 9:24:20 AM

As a trained SEO content writer I can confirm people who 'read' on the Internet largely 'skim' which is why short paragraphs, BOLD text for the main points and colors to highlight familiar themes is useful as a guide for the reader.

You're welcome