Search

Results
Topic: ZAZZLE FRAUD
Kerri Ann Posted: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 5:29:01 AM
I made an order to zazzle on October 01st 2019. the monies were paid via paypal which came out of my account twice!!! and i have not yet gotten any response or confirmation from zazzle. i went back into my zazzle account only to see no order as such existing!!! where is my order?? and why has the money been deducted twice from my paypal account?? i have been trying on many occasions since to get in contact via message email calls and NO RESPONSE to calls nor emails!! they basically fraud me and took my money and i am very much *ed off and will investigate this further.
Topic: ZAZZLE FRAUD
Kerri Ann Posted: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 5:29:01 AM
I made an order to zazzle on October 01st 2019. the monies were paid via paypal which came out of my account twice!!! and i have not yet gotten any response or confirmation from zazzle. i went back into my zazzle account only to see no order as such existing!!! where is my order?? and why has the money been deducted twice from my paypal account?? i have been trying on many occasions since to get in contact via message email calls and NO RESPONSE to calls nor emails!! they basically fraud me and took my money and i am very much *ed off and will investigate this further.