Search

Results
Topic: Updated Chat Functionality - official feedback thread
Dale M. Boyce Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 1:21:13 PM
Ash wrote:
Wow! What a heated discussion with large letters and colors too.

I know! In the overall scheme of things, isn't it a silly thing to complain about?
Dale M. Boyce Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 1:21:13 PM
Ash wrote:
Wow! What a heated discussion with large letters and colors too.

I know! In the overall scheme of things, isn't it a silly thing to complain about?
Dale M. Boyce Posted: Monday, October 21, 2019 10:31:40 AM
Colorwash wrote:
Look at the top of the screen for the little blue speech bubble. If you hover over it, it says "Chat."

got it - thanks
Dale M. Boyce Posted: Monday, October 21, 2019 10:31:40 AM
Colorwash wrote:
Look at the top of the screen for the little blue speech bubble. If you hover over it, it says "Chat."

got it - thanks
Dale M. Boyce Posted: Monday, October 21, 2019 10:31:15 AM
J32 Design wrote:
Dale M. Boyce wrote:
reflections06 wrote:
I know it's been mentioned before but I want to bring it up again, because it really does matter.

Zazzle, PLEASE take a page from FB and:

1. change the hover text on the bubble to *anything* but chat. Message, Contact Us, Get in Touch, whatever. Chat (falsely) implies that not only is someone sitting there waiting to respond to a customer, but also implies the person responding is prepared, calm, cool, kind, level-headed, professional and essentially representing zazzle. Do you REALLY want every single one of your designers speaking for the entire company? Everyone using the forums knows good and well, not everyone is a great fit to be repping the company but this IS how it's going to look to customers.

I see this when I look at my store (and other random stores)

When I click on it, it brings up the chat window. Is it possible they've already changed it or am I not looking in the right place?

I think it says message on that button because it is possible to get into chat with the designer and contact customer support via email. The only reason why you are directed to chat right away is because it is your own account. If you would click on my message button in the member profile you would have to go through the process again.

The other thing is the bubble icon at the top of Zazzle pages still says chat when you hover over it. Even though inside the chat window it says messages. It is all rather confusing and not consistent at this point. Pretty sure a lot of work is still going on behind the scenes and it will come right eventually.

oh, ok. I see what you mean now about "chat"