Search

Results
Topic: No right click disable. People can just print their own stickers.
WhimsyQuest Posted: Tuesday, July 09, 2019 6:56:16 PM
It used to be that you could not save images on Zazzle via a no right click code that was used. I see now that the "no right click" code is no longer there except on the enlargement page. It should be on all pages. Art work can be snapped up easily enough but this is serving it up on a silver platter. People can just print their own stickers for example. Sad
Topic: No right click disable. People can just print their own stickers.
WhimsyQuest Posted: Tuesday, July 09, 2019 6:56:16 PM
It used to be that you could not save images on Zazzle via a no right click code that was used. I see now that the "no right click" code is no longer there except on the enlargement page. It should be on all pages. Art work can be snapped up easily enough but this is serving it up on a silver platter. People can just print their own stickers for example. Sad
Topic: Suspicious site carrying my images and other Zazzles
WhimsyQuest Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:49:38 PM
they never did anything but now the link I had to the owners has evaported
Topic: Disappearing collections
WhimsyQuest Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:12:44 AM
Every time I make a few new products for my store the collection I post them in is down all day. It makes me not want to make any new products. I have been working on a Halloween collection but every time I do anything to it, it's gone all day. There's only a few days before Halloween so this is very frustrating. I have this collection linked at other locations on the net but it's down constantly and this has forced me to post my products in Pinterest and link there.
Topic: Unable to Delete images that I want out.
WhimsyQuest Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2018 9:59:24 AM
thanks