Search

Results
Topic: products are not appearing in the marketplace within the 24hour as stated
MoonPuree Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:56:23 AM
My templates never show up in Quick Create. Only one that I created weeks ago. Every product since then, I've enabled all template options and they don't show. New products show in my store and marketplace again, it's just the quick create templates that aren't available to me.

Is this part of the same problem?
Topic: Making product templates
MoonPuree Posted: Friday, May 12, 2017 3:59:10 PM
Hi, thanks. I've read that before, and also watched a few videos. I was able to make a template a few weeks ago. I checked both "make a template" boxes. Is there a reason why the others I've made don't show up as templates? They do show in the store and marketplace, just not as a template when I go to create a new product (they don't show up in quick create).
Topic: Making product templates
MoonPuree Posted: Friday, May 12, 2017 2:00:45 PM
Ok, I'm still trying to understand templates. I want to make a product template, so that I only have to design that product template once, and then I can create numerous different products from that template.

I have checked the "make object a template" while creating the product, as well as "make product a template" on the final page before posting it for sale. I've checked that box on almost all of my created products, yet when I check my custom templates I only see one template that I made weeks ago.

Am I doing something wrong?
Topic: quick create issue?
MoonPuree Posted: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 11:47:26 AM
I can't get any new products to show up, period. Not just quick create, but single product creation too.