Search

Results
Topic: James' announcement in News Forum 11/13/19 10:46 pm
Renee Monica Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:36:42 PM
DesignsByMo wrote:
Earlier you (I think it was you), mentioned Susan clearing up a few things somewhere?

It was my topic about sub-licensing, here in Feedback.
Topic: James' announcement in News Forum 11/13/19 10:46 pm
Renee Monica Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:36:42 PM
DesignsByMo wrote:
Earlier you (I think it was you), mentioned Susan clearing up a few things somewhere?

It was my topic about sub-licensing, here in Feedback.
Topic: 1st store 90% removed, who else?
Renee Monica Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:30:58 PM
All items gone. Took out of my web site (that will also probably come down after the holidays). Cleared site cache so no Zazzle references/links appear. No longer an affiliate in any way (as a Zazzler or through ShareASale).
Topic: 1st store 90% removed, who else?
Renee Monica Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:30:58 PM
All items gone. Took out of my web site (that will also probably come down after the holidays). Cleared site cache so no Zazzle references/links appear. No longer an affiliate in any way (as a Zazzler or through ShareASale).
Topic: I'm done here
Renee Monica Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:22:10 PM
I understand why my thread was locked and not upset. But "Soooo much of what is being talked about in this thread is inaccurate" and characterizing the thread as being based on one stock house's license, and the thread was "patently misinformed" - well, I leave that to your interpretation.

However, even slightly veiled threats against others are unsavvy and unethical. As others in a forum, we're concerned with our stake in the game. I know the OP didn't mean it in a bad way - but we can't leak out all our thoughts in a public forum. Interpretation of what we write is beyond our ability to control. So I thoroughly understand the reaction of the designers who objected, but that took me overnight to fully appreciate.

When I wrote in my last post, "I'm pretty much done here" I was thoroughly exhausted inside and out, and wasn't going to post any more in the thread ... it hit me that I was also done with Zazzle. I decided to sleep on it, then further think this through the next day.

I was so on the fence, even re-posting items with only personalization allowed a couple days ago. But I deleted all my work yesterday and won't be logging in any more after today. A month ago, I could have never imagined that I would no longer want to sell here.

I checked the cache just now, and the only item that appears in a search for "sweetlovegifts" is a Christmas postcard I didn't design, but "red santa hohoho sweetlovegifts" is one of their keywords. ROTFL!

I learned a lot from everyone, whether or not I agreed with them and vice versa. Giving a hearty Thank You! to many, especially vivendulies, Shelli, AnnaRosaEnergyArtist and RoyK - for your support and your vigorous, unrelenting dissection of the issues in many threads.

I wish everyone much success and sales! And more 20/20 for 2020 ... now that's a best-seller ... EXPLOIT it!

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Love