Search

Results
Topic: What is the best way to link a zazzle shop to a website
Amy Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 6:20:09 PM
I am in the process of finally setting up my own website. I reopened my etsy shop last year, I've had my zazzle shop for a couple years now, my cafepress shop almost as long as my etsy shop, shop vida.... so many shops, now I want to stream line it all, link as many to my website as I can so I'm only promoting one site, not many.

I am trying to figure out the best way to link them to my site. The website will have a shopping cart, so I can easily just list products there and swing back to whatever website to place the POD order. Since I'm so used to having all of these shops separate from each other, I don't know what the best way of doing this is.

Can we lowly peons... I mean, shop owners, set up our items on our own websites like Disney does? See link for example. I was on Disney's website one day when I discovered they have a zazzle shop this same way.

https://www.shopdisney.com/the-child-star-wars-the-mandalorian-canvas-tote-customized-7200002839ZES.html

Shop Vida allows shop owners to download pictures from our shops and use them on other sites. Is there a way to do that here?

Help me out. I have found that there are items on various POD sites that I like, having 1 place to host the items, allows me to broaden my options.

Thanks in advance.
Topic: What is the best way to link a zazzle shop to a website
Amy Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 6:20:09 PM
I am in the process of finally setting up my own website. I reopened my etsy shop last year, I've had my zazzle shop for a couple years now, my cafepress shop almost as long as my etsy shop, shop vida.... so many shops, now I want to stream line it all, link as many to my website as I can so I'm only promoting one site, not many.

I am trying to figure out the best way to link them to my site. The website will have a shopping cart, so I can easily just list products there and swing back to whatever website to place the POD order. Since I'm so used to having all of these shops separate from each other, I don't know what the best way of doing this is.

Can we lowly peons... I mean, shop owners, set up our items on our own websites like Disney does? See link for example. I was on Disney's website one day when I discovered they have a zazzle shop this same way.

https://www.shopdisney.com/the-child-star-wars-the-mandalorian-canvas-tote-customized-7200002839ZES.html

Shop Vida allows shop owners to download pictures from our shops and use them on other sites. Is there a way to do that here?

Help me out. I have found that there are items on various POD sites that I like, having 1 place to host the items, allows me to broaden my options.

Thanks in advance.
Topic: Acrylic Tumbler Official Show Me Thread
Amy Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 2:16:08 PM
Topic: Acrylic Tumbler Official Tips and Tricks Thread
Amy Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 2:03:34 PM
I just wanted to say...

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to see these here. Cafepress has had them for years, but I'd like to add more stuff like this in my shop here, spread the love. Ok going to play....
Topic: Posting zazzle product to personal site to shop through it...
Amy Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 4:16:22 PM
Bad thread title, bear with me on it, it was a long day at work and I can barely think right now. Laughing

So I might break down and set up my own website this year, the main reason is to kind of funnel things a bit. I would really rather not reopen my etsy shop, and the website would be for a couple made to order things I'm doing these days. I figured if I'm doing that, why not post my zazzle stuff too? Another traffic source. Disney does this I haven't looked at their source code yet to see how it's done. I also have spent much time on zazzle in months, I figured it would be faster to ask here since I'm still in the research and thinking stage of all of this.

Link to one of the items that Disney sells here and links to their site.

Rocket: "I bite" shirt