Search

Results
Topic: Disappearing Products
designcats (cat) Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:51:28 AM
GabiwArt wrote:
designcats (cat) wrote:
GabiwArt wrote:
Perhaps because of Vespa. That's a brand.

You are right about that but, I got an email about it when I posted the first design and I changed Vespa to scooter in the titles, description and tags and then they went live. There no mention/image of the brand in the design either.

That was weeks ago. The products were there. I posted them everywhere and all the links are lost.
I mean do I go around and delete everything posted and then redo everything? It was days of work, as I'm sure you know.

It's really odd that it says the collection was updated on the 27th and the last time I updated anything was days before I wasn't even in the store on the 27th.

I only see Vespa in your pins. And with your postcard on Zazzle, the word is still in the description.

I know i didn't repin but the other seems to have "scooter" reverted back. I just tried to change it again in the collection description and it won't update.
I'm thinking you are right but I cant understand why the description went back and the product were deleted instead of under review. Thats reallyso wrong.

I found this still online and it has the updated description.

I guess Im going to have to decide if it's worth redoing everything.

Anyway thanks for your insight. I appreciate it. Happy Thanksgiving!

designcats (cat) Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:51:28 AM
GabiwArt wrote:
designcats (cat) wrote:
GabiwArt wrote:

You are right about that but, I got an email about it when I posted the first design and I changed Vespa to scooter in the titles, description and tags and then they went live. There no mention/image of the brand in the design either.

That was weeks ago. The products were there. I posted them everywhere and all the links are lost.
I mean do I go around and delete everything posted and then redo everything? It was days of work, as I'm sure you know.

It's really odd that it says the collection was updated on the 27th and the last time I updated anything was days before I wasn't even in the store on the 27th.

I only see Vespa in your pins. And with your postcard on Zazzle, the word is still in the description.

I know i didn't repin but the other seems to have "scooter" reverted back. I just tried to change it again in the collection description and it won't update.
I'm thinking you are right but I cant understand why the description went back and the product were deleted instead of under review. Thats reallyso wrong.

I found this still online and it has the updated description.

I guess Im going to have to decide if it's worth redoing everything.

Anyway thanks for your insight. I appreciate it. Happy Thanksgiving!

designcats (cat) Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:30:21 AM
GabiwArt wrote:

designcats (cat) Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:30:21 AM
GabiwArt wrote:

designcats (cat) Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2019 1:33:42 AM
I created a collection of about 12 products specifically for Christmas and all but one has disappeared from the collection and my store. I've had hundreds of link clicks and only just now noticed they lead no where. What happened? I spent a good amount of time designing tree skitrts invitations and decor and creating posts and even a video to promote them, only to have them vanish right before Christmas. I'm very upset. What a waste of my time and effort.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/154107618487755663/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/154107618487695989/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/154107618487755658/
These are just three of them
https://pin.it/lluhlcyyuzwl4e
Also noticed the collection says it was updated on the 27th and I did not.

Hoping for a response from Zazzle.