Search

Results
Topic: Functional Z Tracking Code for Pinterest PINS Nov-Dec 2019?
Kristin Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 11:30:56 AM
Thanks Funcards for checking your link. I tried again using just &tc=pinterest but as before it takes me to a Z page that notes this item not found. As soon as I take the tracking code off, the link goes directly to my product. Maybe I'll email Pinterest to ask about this? Hmmm.Sad
Kristin Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 11:30:56 AM
Thanks Funcards for checking your link. I tried again using just &tc=pinterest but as before it takes me to a Z page that notes this item not found. As soon as I take the tracking code off, the link goes directly to my product. Maybe I'll email Pinterest to ask about this? Hmmm.Sad
Kristin Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2019 6:25:31 AM
Hi All,

I'm working on learning how to add tracking codes to the URLs in my self-created Pinterest pins for my Z products (versus direct pinning from Z).

The last advice I saw on this (Nov 2018 on Elke Clarke's blog) was to edit/add to the URL in my pin, &tc=anylettersnumbersnospaces

I did this to several pins and checked them but the url now links to a Z page, 'your item could not be found.' When I take the tracking stuff out of the URL, the link works fine back to my product.

I'm probably late to changes, but does anyone know if there is a functional method of adding tracking codes to self-created pins, or is this a no-go at this time? Thanks for any suggestions or updates!
Kristin Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2019 6:25:31 AM
Hi All,

I'm working on learning how to add tracking codes to the URLs in my self-created Pinterest pins for my Z products (versus direct pinning from Z).

The last advice I saw on this (Nov 2018 on Elke Clarke's blog) was to edit/add to the URL in my pin, &tc=anylettersnumbersnospaces

I did this to several pins and checked them but the url now links to a Z page, 'your item could not be found.' When I take the tracking stuff out of the URL, the link works fine back to my product.

I'm probably late to changes, but does anyone know if there is a functional method of adding tracking codes to self-created pins, or is this a no-go at this time? Thanks for any suggestions or updates!
Topic: Zazzle affiliate links bocked on Pinterest?
Kristin Posted: Saturday, November 23, 2019 4:21:13 PM
Hmm, I'm wondering now what the issue might be. I put #affiliate hash tag on all my affiliate pins and I wonder if Pinterest downgrades them or something...? I've had 1 click through (no sale) via all my affiliate pins. I'm going to start making my own pins for these to see if it makes any difference at all, as some of my own pins for my own products are now starting to get click-throughs and I have had some sales that way. If I find anything out I'll repost. Sad Have a good season in any event.