can we set any royalty we wish? or must we set it below 15%?
can we set our own royalty?
i have a few questions regarding this new foil card:
1. i notice that we can actually choose a WHITE background and use WHITE color text for any of the grey or kraft paper for inside printing (it shows up in the preview). does this mean what white ink color is possible for CMYK printing on the inside of these cards?
2. i am able to make a full bleed design for the back of these cards and the preview shows a full bleed as well but in your product info on the listing page, it says this: 'Printable area on the back of the card is 3" x 4" (portrait) or 4" x 3" (landscape)' for an A2 card, may i know which is correct?
3. the preview of the design for some image / video seems to be a little off centred. my design shows a centred aligned placement in the custom mode view but in the preview, there is a slight shift to the right. Should i design following the guidelines on the custom mode? is that how it will print even though that design might not show correctly on the preview page?
also, please bring back the + and - function
and please being back the 'square' navigation tool for moving layers - vertical, horizontal, diagonal, snap to corners, sides, etc. - it's actual very useful
love the new tool and new features...but please bring back, include or add the following functions:
1. individual layer - center horizontally
2. individual layer - center vertically
3. recent images
4. ability to search for images - keyword search please (very important!)
5. all pop ups from new tool must not cover design workspace - example: text selection pop up, 'more' button pop up, etc.
6. ability to enter color# in one step for custom text
7. ability to make curved text (please add this new function)
8. ability to tile custom text (please add this new function)
9. thank you so much for adding the tracking function for text! if possible, please add leading as well (ability to set spacing between lines)
thank you very much!