Topic: Text and Photo blocks similar to InDesign
HolidayCreations Posted: Monday, December 18, 2017 10:11:39 AM
I don't know if this has been requested / posted previously, so sorry if it has.

When designing items it would be extremely helpful to have text or image "blocks" similar to how Adobe InDesign is set up. This is where you place a rectangle/square in your design then when adding type or image, it ONLY fills in that block. I am currently working on a note card with text inside. Since this will be customized, it's difficult to know how it will look when someone adds more or less text than what I use for dummy copy.

I would think this would be helpful for both designers and consumers.

The only drawback is making sure the intended art or text shows in that window.
For photos - the current "fill" designation would work.
For text - a pop up stating the copy is cut off, then a choice of reduce margins or reduce font size would work.

Topic: Would be nice to have a eye-dropper in the color picker
HolidayCreations Posted: Sunday, December 10, 2017 8:42:16 AM
An eyedropper tool within Zazzle would be great. Better than having to switch to another tab just to use a color picker tool.
Topic: List of people who WANT to be promoted
HolidayCreations Posted: Sunday, December 10, 2017 7:54:18 AM
Thank you!

HolidayCreations - For Holiday items - New Years through Christmas

MoonlightImagination - General items

The_Sports_Fan_Store - Sports related - football, soccer, ice hockey golf

ShopSchoolSpirit - for School related items

Topic: Show me your latest Floral Designs
HolidayCreations Posted: Sunday, December 10, 2017 7:43:50 AM
Holiday Creations

Perfect floral for the holiday season!

Topic: Grid lines often not usable on large products
HolidayCreations Posted: Sunday, December 10, 2017 7:36:29 AM
I seldom use the grid because I don't know what the scale is. Is that defined [left]anywhere? I don't see anything in the design tool that states that.

It would be VERY helpful if for something like labels or stickers it would be an eighth inch or quarter inch grid, but for duvet covers, table covers and shower curtains it could be 1 inch grid.

Along with the great suggestions from Colorwash, I would definitely start using the grid. As the way they are, I don't find them particularly useful.