Search

Results
Topic: Another setback in my life
Country1969 Posted: Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:51:34 PM
Update:

I had a doctor's appointment Tuesday afternoon. I had a hard time walking down the stairs, into the car and into the doctors and back home. We explained what was happening with the bag. He examined me. He said that I could die from the operation. Hes concerned about lungs and other things while being opened. The hernia/stomach was a mess inside last year. They cleaned it up to form a one big hernia. He said i will live with that, which wont hurt anything.

The large intestines (stoma) could be fixed. He wants to consult with a few others to examine the situation. I have to go for a ct scan on Tuesday and they will send the results over to him. I go back a week after to see him to discuss further plans.

Well, I feel scared in a way. No one wants to hear theres a chance you can die. But theres always a chance of dying at anytime. I have to get it fixed.

I look at it this way also.
Yes, I almost died last year when there was a huge mess in my stomach and had bio leaking inside me. I survived that. It was a 5 hour operation. My wife was crying when she saw me lying there on a ventilator. I heard her voice when I was under and I remember squeezing her hand to let her know I was ok. Then I opened my eyes.

I think I will be fine but still scared.
I will keep you updated. Got to think positive and keep fighting.

David
Topic: Another setback in my life
Country1969 Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 1:08:44 AM
Hello everyone.

For those who was wondering about me and my health. Well, its been over a year since all of this had happen to me. I wanted to give you an update on my condition. I still need that 2nd operation. Doctor still wanted me to lose weight months ago. The problem now is the stoma (intestines) sticks out alot farther now than before. The bag cant stay on, i cant walk and bedridden most of the time. My life has been really crappy over the last year. I have an appointment Tuesday to see the doctor. I hope he says its time to fix me. I put my life on hold for over a year now. I havent been back to work yet. I feel like a prisoner. My wife and son has been by my side. But I feel Im holding them back from enjoying life. Ive been checking my Zazzle earnings and sales here and there. Ive been reading the forums. But I have added new products. Hope I will make it thru this operation without any problems.

David
Aka Country1969
Topic: Is Zazzle a scam?
Country1969 Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 2:23:16 PM
NOT A SCAM

Been getting paid for over 8 years now.

Make sure you provide your SSN.
Topic: Holy dungbunnys!
Country1969 Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:54:07 PM
I started March 2009.
Topic: Thanks for the hidden products!
Country1969 Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:58:34 PM
Dementees wrote:
At very the least what I would like is a notification if any of my products have been hidden so I can act on it quickly. Perhaps an email or something on the backend that would show stats on all my shops; number of hidden, number of direct only, etc. with links for each one. As it is, having to go through each of my shops every couple of weeks to see if anything is no longer visible is just a bit of a hassle.

I agree with you.
What is the problem with leaving them publi? Many dont have time to go thru their stores to check this. I sold designs/products that I added about 6 or 7 years ago. I found many that were hidden. If I wanted to hide a product for some reason, it should my choice.
Hidden products does'nt make sense to me.
Sales only occur when they can be found.