Zazzle Networking List
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 9:35:39 AM
Networking Master List

Anyone who wants to list their blogs, websites and social media, please share here! The more links/followers that we have, the more chance that we are going to get noticed and make sales!

Here are some of my links. Thank you for linking, liking and sharing everyone! I look forward to liking and sharing your links.

http://www.MarblesPictures.com
http://www.twitter.com/MarblesPictures
http://www.zazzle.com/store/MarblesPictures
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/marblespictures-blog
https://www.pinterest.com/mizmarbie/
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 12:00:39 PM
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 12:12:56 PM
Hello Augie Doggy! I shared those links to a blog that I am working on. I plan on making a whole bunch of blogs and linking them together. So for now, you were the first set of alternate links on this page. :-) Thanks! https://marblespictureshomepage.blogspot.com/

Okay, so for some reason I can not get blogger to work with my computer all of a sudden. I am now trying to add products to my Pinterest and Twitter accounts.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:36:48 PM
Hi Marbles

here is mine...

Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/shellifitz1962/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/shellibean1162

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/shellifitzart/

my art blog website
https://shellibean.weebly.com/

I have more but they are not Zazzle related... and I don't use my Facebook or Tumblr anymore.

Thanks for the promo! I will be sharing yours asap!

Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:46:18 PM
MarblesPictures wrote:
Hello Augie Doggy! I shared those links to a blog that I am working on. I plan on making a whole bunch of blogs and linking them together. So for now, you were the first set of alternate links on this page. :-) Thanks! https://marblespictureshomepage.blogspot.com/


Thanks so much! That's very nice of you!

(PS The Instagram link doesn't seem to work.Looks like you set it as https://marblespictureshomepage.blogspot.com/www.Instagram.com/AugieDoggyFanpage/www.Instagram.com/AugieDoggyFanpage/ )
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:04:36 PM
Marbles, I just set up a Pinterest board to feature your store. It will pull products from your store and pin them 12 times a day. I hope that drives you some traffic and sales! Smile
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:34:17 PM
AugieDoggyStore wrote:
MarblesPictures wrote:
Hello Augie Doggy! I shared those links to a blog that I am working on. I plan on making a whole bunch of blogs and linking them together. So for now, you were the first set of alternate links on this page. :-) Thanks! https://marblespictureshomepage.blogspot.com/


Thanks so much! That's very nice of you!

(PS The Instagram link doesn't seem to work.Looks like you set it as https://marblespictureshomepage.blogspot.com/www.Instagram.com/AugieDoggyFanpage/www.Instagram.com/AugieDoggyFanpage/ )

Fixed it, thanks!
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:35:06 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Marbles, I just set up a Pinterest board to feature your store. It will pull products from your store and pin them 12 times a day. I hope that drives you some traffic and sales! Smile

I added you to my new blog of many to come:
https://marblespictureshomepage.blogspot.com/ Thank you!
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:36:53 PM
Thanks!
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:37:51 PM
MarblesPictures wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Marbles, I just set up a Pinterest board to feature your store. It will pull products from your store and pin them 12 times a day. I hope that drives you some traffic and sales! Smile

I added you to my new blog of many to come:
https://marblespictureshomepage.blogspot.com/ Thank you!


Thank you too!Love
Posted: Friday, August 09, 2019 10:20:00 AM
So, I started this thread thinking that I could work on Blogspot, but it seems to be incompatible with my computer or something. I am sorry abou that. I still have the page, but I can't work on it. I still think that it is a good idea to link to each other's stuff for more sales.
Posted: Friday, August 09, 2019 4:18:04 PM
MarblesPictures wrote:
So, I started this thread thinking that I could work on Blogspot, but it seems to be incompatible with my computer or something. I am sorry abou that. I still have the page, but I can't work on it. I still think that it is a good idea to link to each other's stuff for more sales.


no worries, Thanks for trying!

It is a good idea and you might try a Weebly blog or some other free blog service if you still want to.
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 2:11:19 PM
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:44:04 PM
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded