Zazzle Discount Codes
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2019 6:18:34 AM
Hiya,

Is there anyway for Zazzle discount codes to automatically appear on my website / blog? It's impractical to do it manually. Is there an embed code or RSS feed I can use? Anything to encourage sales, you know how it is

Thank you - Tim
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2019 10:36:56 AM
You could try a link to the coupons page: https://www.zazzle.com/coupons
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 5:01:22 AM
Hi Beachwalker,
Thank you, didn't know of that page, as someone who makes things not buys them lol.
I'd rather users didn't wander off site to visit it, but its a start. Maybe I can embed the content or something.. I'll have a tinker.
Thank you
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 6:03:17 AM
Anyone able to embed the coupons page in to a webpage? I can't as its not an iFrame (I think).

or

How are you notifying your blog readers about relevant sales? I cant post them everyday on my blog due to having a real job and time zone differences,

Thank you - Tim

Ties For Teachers (Zazzle Store)
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 6:49:01 AM
I have a suggestion that isn’t what you are looking for, but might help.
If it is a blog where you can set up posts to publish on certain days, you can sign up for the affiliate email here . The link is in that forum thread with a little other info. You will get notice of the upcoming sales a few day in advance, but you can not share sales details before the day of the sale. But at least this way you can use the links and set up a few posts in advance to auto publish on the day the sales go live.
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2019 1:14:38 AM
Hi,
Interesting solution. I'm fairy sure I can set that up but its really high maintenance and I'm bound to post early as I have a US stereo, I'm from the uk, and I work in Japan. Trying to keep track of "early" will be a challenge.

I shall look closer though, thank you

Tim

thefunnytieshop.com