Zazzle Affiliate Helper 5 pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 9:25:52 PM
PencilPlus wrote:
Hi Inspiredmestudio,

Please put your storename in lower-case. (like this http://bit.ly/1f5TTzV )
Thanks for your information, I did not aware this before, will fix it on my server side.

Beck


Thanks pencil plus Smile

I got it to work and now have a nice "shop" page Smile

I shared five of your products on the page as featured artist Smile

www.inspiredmestudio.com
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 10:05:44 AM
Really cool affiliate tool, thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I used it to create a new blog post. It is easy to use and I like the way it looks on the finished page.

I clicked a couple of your links to share some find in one of your stores, but the links take you back to the main Zazzle Affiliate Helper page instead of leading to any of your stores.

However, if you can fix them to lead to your stores I will be happy to share / promote interesting items.

Thanks again.

PencilPlus wrote:
I always think there should be a tool out there which can help us get the product promotion codes easier and quicker, seems I could not find one around us, so I decide to make one myself, here bring you the "Zazzle Affiliate Helper".



With this tool now you can:
- Search the popular products in the marketplace(or a specific store) easily.
- Make your handpicked collection by simply select the checkboxes.
- Get the html promotion codes of a bunch of products at once.

You can then paste the codes into your blog post or squidoo lens, something looks like this demo site.

Ok, time to bed, hope you will enjoy my new tool.

Beck (pencilplus)

PS:This tool is based on Zstore, so it has a pagination problem, hope Z will fix it soon.
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 3:43:14 PM
Sara Valor wrote:
Really cool affiliate tool, thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I used it to create a new blog post. It is easy to use and I like the way it looks on the finished page.

I clicked a couple of your links to share some find in one of your stores, but the links take you back to the main Zazzle Affiliate Helper page instead of leading to any of your stores.

However, if you can fix them to lead to your stores I will be happy to share / promote interesting items.

Thanks again.


Links to her stores can be found in this post... http://forum.zazzle.com/promote/zazzle_affiliate_helper?m=765886#765886
Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:39:36 AM
Thank you GiftsBonanza!
giftsbonanza wrote:
Sara Valor wrote:
Really cool affiliate tool, thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I used it to create a new blog post. It is easy to use and I like the way it looks on the finished page.

I clicked a couple of your links to share some find in one of your stores, but the links take you back to the main Zazzle Affiliate Helper page instead of leading to any of your stores.

However, if you can fix them to lead to your stores I will be happy to share / promote interesting items.

Thanks again.


Links to her stores can be found in this post... http://forum.zazzle.com/promote/zazzle_affiliate_helper?m=765886#765886
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 11:58:42 AM
PencilPlus wrote:
Hi friends,
I just added a new function for us to get the product IDs easier on Zazzle's new feature "Collections".
Check it out on my Zazzle Affiliate Helper.
Idea


Beck

This is so awesome! thank you
couple questions
1. how do you use the product id string?
And
Where to find the product line numbers ?
(not sure if product line means all one design or all one kind of product)
for instance if I wanted all 5x7 invites and nothing else - is this possible? So cool.
I can see I'm really going to have fun using it!

Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:52:36 AM
Hi Wedding_Trends,

1) Product id string is mainly designed for Zazzle's collections, please refer to their introduction here
http://blog.zazzle.com/2013/10/22/new-designer-feature-collections/

2) Product line number is your category id, for example:
The URL address of your category "Vintage Classic Gatsby Style Collection Gifts" is
http://www.zazzle.com/wedding_trends/gifts?cg=196051508309320549
So the product line number is 196051508309320549
You can put this number in ZAH and pull all 24 products in your category like this.

3)Try this on ZAH
search term: "5x7 invitations"
zazzle store: "wedding_trends"
Is this what you are looking for?
http://bit.ly/1gyDnZk

Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:38:18 AM
yes! Thank you so much! Question: in my blog it is showing only 2 items across rather than the 4 across in the example page.. how do I fix this? TIA!



PencilPlus wrote:
Hi Wedding_Trends,

1) Product id string is mainly designed for Zazzle's collections, please refer to their introduction here
http://blog.zazzle.com/2013/10/22/new-designer-feature-collections/

2) Product line number is your category id, for example:
The URL address of your category "Vintage Classic Gatsby Style Collection Gifts" is
http://www.zazzle.com/wedding_trends/gifts?cg=196051508309320549
So the product line number is 196051508309320549
You can put this number in ZAH and pull all 24 products in your category like this.

3)Try this on ZAH
search term: "5x7 invitations"
zazzle store: "wedding_trends"
Is this what you are looking for?
http://bit.ly/1gyDnZk

Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 5:16:37 PM
Where is your blog?
You might want to try smaller image width in "Advanced Setting"
This should fix your problem, just let me know if it's still not working for you.
Posted: Thursday, June 05, 2014 2:29:56 PM
this is a great Tool..Thank you so much
Posted: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:30:42 PM
Fantastic tool. I'll be generating links very soon.
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:03:52 AM
This is a really fantastic tool, pencil. Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to make it freely for the community.

I do have a request / suggestion. My products are foreign language related, and when I use the ZAH, it converts the UTF-8 / Unicode characters into Hex, so I have to go back and edit the descriptions. Is that something you can change in your ZAH, or is it an issue with Pinterest's API (if that is what you are using)?
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:57:20 PM
@Parleremo,

I just fix it, thanks for your suggestions.
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:35:40 PM
PencilPlus wrote:
@Parleremo,

I just fix it, thanks for your suggestions.


Awesome! Thanks!
Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2014 8:42:04 AM
I've been on Zazzle for a bit now. I made a few items and then left it alone, and, to my surprise I've sold some stuff. And now, well, I'm trying to promote other people's zazzle stuff to do some fund raising for a special project I have offline. This tool is going to do wonders! I'm still getting the hang of it, but thanks for such a great thing!
Posted: Friday, September 04, 2015 10:35:52 AM
I used this yesterday to pin some of my stores products to Pinterest and it worked great!
ThanksGrin
Posted: Friday, October 02, 2015 8:59:54 AM
Zazzle Affiliate Helper seems to have disappeared!

Anyone know how to access it -- or something similar?
Posted: Saturday, October 03, 2015 10:06:52 AM
I just noticed this myself! I am starting a new website and I was so excited to start using this again because it's been such a help to me in the past. I'm going to look for something else, but I really liked that this let me choose the particular items I wanted to promote. Sad
Posted: Monday, October 05, 2015 7:02:59 AM
No worry, I just fixed it!
Today I removed the old collection button and add some new modules to ZAH.



(1)Get Links
Plain and simple, get the URL links of your selected items.

(2)Get BBCodes
Grab the BBCodes of your selections AT ONCE(for forum).

(3)Plain Html
If you want to show your matching designs in the description on Zazzle's product page, this would be your best friend.

(4)Wanelo button
For those who want to post their designs on Wanelo.

Have fun, enjoy the new ZAH.


Posted: Monday, October 05, 2015 7:17:35 AM
Thank you so much, PencilPlus! You have made my day. Smile I can't wait to get to work. Thanks again for providing us with such a wonderful tool.
Posted: Friday, October 09, 2015 1:07:02 PM
A-plus for Pencil Plus!
Posted: Friday, November 06, 2015 9:12:40 PM
It is not working...the page is not uploading???? Tried getting on for the last three days ..and it is still a no go Crying
Posted: Friday, November 27, 2015 5:46:54 PM
I'm not sure what happened? But it's working now.
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 3:01:15 PM
I can't thank you enough for Zazzle Affiliate Helper. I've been using it for years.
Is there any way the tool could pull watermarked images? That would be amazing. I would pay for this option and I bet many designers would too.
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:37:43 AM
I liked the info given but since i'm a new comer to Zazzle still hope for every designer the best for their stores as well as mine.To all Zazzle Forum members if you'll like also visit atlantaprizehousegallerydepot.Thanks Laughing
Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:13:32 PM
Has anyone advertised on Facebook? For a reasonable fee to promote their products. If I have posted in the wrong place--please forgive. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Melba L. May
Posted: Saturday, March 18, 2017 6:57:00 AM
Hi

I think it's an awesome tool. Tx for sharing!

Is there a way to get responsive images for mobile devices/smartphones?
My website products look fine on desktop, but on mobile version it's difficult to center images.
So I'm wondering if there is a way to enable the html % function.

Thank you a lot.
Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 3:13:54 AM
Thank you so much, PencilPlus!
Awesome! Love Idea
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 9:40:30 AM
Hi!
I just tried the tool and maybe I'm doing something wrong... when I enter my store name it doesn't show any products. I thought maybe that store was too recent so I tried with another store I created long ago and only two products show up. Any idea?
thanks!
Posted: Monday, February 12, 2018 3:57:14 PM
I love Zazzle affiliate Helper! Use it every day. Thanks so much for creating this big time saver.
Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 12:57:04 AM
I think this tool is amazing and was very excited about it until I realised it only works for zazzle.com. I am in the uk and want my referral links to go to zazzle.co.uk. Is there a way I can do this please?
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded