Zazzle Affiliate Helper 5 pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 8:15:24 AM
Hey PencilPlus ....

I am having an issue with the Helper. I just used it last week but can't use it now. I get a "No products found" message and, if I try any of the other options, I get an error page.
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 11:07:22 PM
This has been great! Thank you so much really appreciate it.
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:27:35 AM
I haven't been able to use the Zazzle Affiliate Helper for the past few months. I use to use it almost every day. I really miss it. It shows a blank page and an error.
I'm using Nifty Control Panel and I find it so confusing. The way it's explained is so not clear. There's too much information. I get the hang of it, and then when I want to use it again it takes me a while to understand again. So because of that, I haven't been posting on my blog as much.
Is Zazzle Affiliate Helper broken for you all as well?
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 4:40:25 AM
Donna Vincent wrote:
I haven't been able to use the Zazzle Affiliate Helper for the past few months. I use to use it almost every day. I really miss it. It shows a blank page and an error.
I'm using Nifty Control Panel and I find it so confusing. The way it's explained is so not clear. There's too much information. I get the hang of it, and then when I want to use it again it takes me a while to understand again. So because of that, I haven't been posting on my blog as much.
Is Zazzle Affiliate Helper broken for you all as well?

I still use the helper on occasion (I also use Nifty). The helper will sometimes error out but I find that only tends to happen if an error of sorts is happening here at Z.
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 2:24:20 PM
It should be fixed now Smile
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 4:15:46 AM
PencilPlus wrote:
It should be fixed now Smile

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES! Love Love Love