Weebly
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 5:29:52 AM
Does anyone have a weebly site? I was wondering how to go about creating a site. So if anyone has any ideas or advise I would be very thankful.
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 7:18:30 AM
I do and have for several years you can visit it here to see some of the things that are possible to do. They have a very user friendly interface and you should just play around with the different elements and templates to get used to them. You can build for as long as you want to before publishing and you can edit and change things anytime or unpublish to hide your site if you want to and even copy the whole site to make sure you have a backup. I think you will like Weebly and keep in mind when you see my site that I am using the free version. There are more things you can do if you pay a yearly fee but so far I have not needed to. Good luck!
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 7:58:45 AM
I love using Weebly, so easy and uncomplicated! Here is one of my sites hope it gives you some ideas to set up yours!

Shelley
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 8:30:05 AM
Designs by Shell wrote:
I love using Weebly, so easy and uncomplicated! Here is one of my sites hope it gives you some ideas to set up yours!

Shelley

Great site Shelley! bravo! Weebly is pretty awesome!
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 9:32:24 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I do and have for several years you can visit it here to see some of the things that are possible to do. They have a very user friendly interface and you should just play around with the different elements and templates to get used to them. You can build for as long as you want to before publishing and you can edit and change things anytime or unpublish to hide your site if you want to and even copy the whole site to make sure you have a backup. I think you will like Weebly and keep in mind when you see my site that I am using the free version. There are more things you can do if you pay a yearly fee but so far I have not needed to. Good luck!

Nice and beautiful site, so I can put up my items from my store here on Zazzle in blog form or business form?

Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 9:33:09 AM
Designs by Shell wrote:

Shelley

Very nice site and full of information.
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 11:24:32 AM
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 12:04:06 PM
CBgreetingsndesigns wrote:

Nice and beautiful site, so I can put up my items from my store here on Zazzle in blog form or business form?

Thank you for the compliment!

Yes you can post your Zazzle products. I use the share tool on the Zazzle product page and copy the html code then in the Weebly editor tool drag "embed code" widget onto your post and paste the code into it, then you can add text and make it a true blog post or just add a short blurb. The resulting image is a direct link back to your Zazzle product page.
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 12:05:48 PM
waterart wrote:

I love how simple and clean yours is. The three examples we have provided really give you an idea of how versatile Weebly site builder really is!
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 4:38:13 PM
waterart wrote:

I love how simple and clean yours is. The three examples we have provided really give you an idea of how versatile Weebly site builder really is!

Thank you. Yes Weebly is really easy to work with, easy and quick to add referral links
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 5:12:39 PM
Here is my site. I use Highton Ridley's Nifty product grid tool in combination with Zazzle collections to populate the product pages.

http://shoppingbyjules.weebly.com/