Thank you to all the affiliates
Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 10:56:18 AM
As the year winds down, I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all of the affiliates who promote us. I finally calculated how many of my sales come from affiliates vs marketplace vs my promotion, and two thirds of my sales come from affiliates! An extra special thank you to the affiliates who make an effort to include the non-bestsellers in their promotions, because I'm sure it's tempting to only promote top sellers that you know for sure sell well. Sincerely, you guys have made a real difference in my life and I'm incredibly grateful. Roses

Hope everyone here has a happy and successful holiday season.

xoxo
Nathalie

P.S. Due to illness, typing is hard and I can't always do it, so please forgive me if I'm unable to reply to your message.
Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 12:41:25 PM
I would like to add my thanks as well. A big sincere thank you to those who promote my items. I haven't figured it out exactly but it is fair to say the majority of my sales are from affiliates. I hope that have a lot of success for their efforts, they deserve it.
Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 12:52:24 PM
As a promoter, I understand how hard it is to build a following and then to earn from that following.

At least 50 % of my sales come from other peoples promotional efforts and I am grateful for those sales. Thank you to all that promote from Pacifier City.

Love Love Love Happy Holidays!!Love Love Love

Roses
Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 1:31:18 PM
I would like to add my thanks as well. All the efforts from anyone who promotes me is very much appreciated!

Happy Hollidays Roses
Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:24:32 PM
Thank you Smile
Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 12:19:33 AM
It's a win win situation!
I appreciate that affiliates have paid attention to my products.
Zazzle is a good side business for both designers and affiliates, even though it's not easy for either.
We should thrive together for the long run.
Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 5:45:52 AM
I was about to write a post like this, so I would like to add a huge THANK YOU as well.
My own promotional efforts are pretty dismal and I'm happy for the affiliate help as well!

Roses Love
Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 5:54:44 AM
Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Roses Love Roses Grin

Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:31:32 AM
Roses I too am grateful to the Affiliates who promote my one and only store! To all, Happy Holidays! Roses
Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:32:07 AM
Thank you Nathalie for initiating a gratitude post. I enjoy reading everyone's comments. I am grateful too. Especially liked TMK's comment 👍
Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:34:45 AM
Yes thank you from me too! Love
Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:16:44 AM
Indeed. A large proportion of my sales come through affiliates. Thank you all.
Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 11:15:00 PM
lizardmarsh wrote:
Thank you Nathalie for initiating a gratitude post. I enjoy reading everyone's comments. I am grateful too. Especially liked TMK's comment 👍

Thank you. Smile
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2019 3:20:22 AM
I also want to add my thanks to affiliates. About 50% of my sales come from them. It's also rewarding thinking one person liked enough a creation to promote it and then another one liked it enough to buy it!
So yes THANK YOU and happy my work gives money to people who support it!
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2019 11:24:14 AM
And here I am adding myself to the list of creators thankful for the affiliates that have been of such huge help!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Roses Love Roses Love Roses Love Grin
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 2:41:07 AM
I want to add my heartfelt thanks to all affiliates who promote my products, as well. It means the world to me.

In the last 2 months my sales have skyrocketed and 90% of them are 3rd party sales.

Thank you for believing in my designs. ❤️
Posted: Monday, January 06, 2020 4:44:39 AM
I would also like to mention my heartfelt gratitude all affiliates who have believed in and promoted my products. You have been really great! Wish you all the best for future promotions.

Thank You! Love
Posted: Monday, January 06, 2020 12:30:08 PM
Yes! Thank you and may God bless you!
Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2020 1:32:00 PM
Cheers to that.