Product links with no store associated with it.
Posted: Monday, February 12, 2018 4:08:41 PM
Hi guys, I've been working steadily as a Zazzle associate for about three months now. I mostly promote all things cat and pet, but am starting to move onto promoting other things I enjoy as well. Anyway, today I was getting my list of products together and came across something I haven't yet seen before - a product that had no store associated with it. Here's an example so you can see what I mean https://www.zazzle.com/white_cup_to_cheers_chin_chin-168327715612384593

Is it a good idea to promote these kinds of products for sale, or would it be better to choose something else?

Thanks
Posted: Monday, February 12, 2018 4:25:19 PM
I'm going to hazard a guess that the designer has designated the store as private. The products can still be seen, but the person behind those products can't be seen. Anyway, I believe that's how it works. If you promote it and if it sells with your rf#, you'll still get the referral fee.
Posted: Monday, February 12, 2018 4:34:49 PM
Colorwash wrote:
I'm going to hazard a guess that the designer has designated the store as private. The products can still be seen, but the person behind those products can't be seen. Anyway, I believe that's how it works. If you promote it and if it sells with your rf#, you'll still get the referral fee.

Yep, it is a product from a private store. I checked some products in one of my private stores to be sure.
Posted: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 3:01:00 PM
Thanks. It dawned on me yesterday that the store might be private while the products are public. Didn't know that could be done. :-)