Product Design Critique 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 5:39:53 PM
I am glad I could help!

The larger bow looks good to me but ultimately you need to be happy with the designs you make Happy
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 5:51:05 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I am glad I could help!

The larger bow looks good to me but ultimately you need to be happy with the designs you make Happy

Yes, after rethinking, I'm going with the larger bow, that way no printing mishap risks. I think I went down a rabbit hole. lol!

Thanks again.
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 6:31:56 PM
SK DesignWorks wrote:
I am glad I could help!

Yes, after rethinking, I'm going with the larger bow, that way no printing mishap risks. I think I went down a rabbit hole. lol!

Thanks again.

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ

Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 7:17:19 PM
This is another of my photo design products. It's not one I have sold yet...but I feel it is a seller. My pseudo brother commented it looked like one of those place holder photos you get when you buy picture frames or those stock images you can get as prints.

Cheeky Seagull in Front of the Bay Bridge Panel Wall Art

Photo of a Juvenal seagull standing cheekily in front of the San Francisco Bay Bridges. | © and ® JHumlie - All Rights Reserved.

seagull,san-francisco,bay-bridge,sf-bay,sea-bird,cheeky-bird,gull,sanfrancisco-bay,birds

Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 7:17:20 PM
This is another of my photo design products. It's not one I have sold yet...but I feel it is a seller. My pseudo brother commented it looked like one of those place holder photos you get when you buy picture frames or those stock images you can get as prints.

Photo of a Juvenal seagull standing cheekily in front of the San Francisco Bay Bridges. | © and ® JHumlie - All Rights Reserved.

seagull,san-francisco,bay-bridge,sf-bay,sea-bird,cheeky-bird,gull,sanfrancisco-bay,birds

Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 8:09:08 PM
Jaana Humlie wrote:

What products are you designing with the photograph?
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 8:50:52 PM
SK DesignWorks wrote:
Jaana Humlie wrote:

A good majority of them. Bags, Electronics, posters & Prints, and entertaining ware.
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 8:56:25 PM
that is a great "photobomb" by the seagull I hope you use that as a tag.
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 9:02:55 PM
that is a great "photobomb" by the seagull I hope you use that as a tag.

It wasn't really a photobomb. The seagull was already sitting there when I took the photo. If he arrived when I was taking the photo it would have been a photo bomb.
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 10:24:42 PM
Well it looks like one anyway. ๐Ÿ™‚
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 10:45:29 PM

Alright, I can add 'photobomb' as part of the tags.
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 11:37:37 PM
Jaana Humlie wrote:
SK DesignWorks wrote:
Jaana Humlie wrote:

A good majority of them. Bags, Electronics, posters & Prints, and entertaining ware.

I think it would make a fantastic puzzle.

Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2019 11:31:43 AM
There are probably plenty of pictures of the Bay Bridge people could get, so you have to think: what makes yours different? Why should a customer choose yours?

My suggestion is that it is the seagull that differentiates your offering. Furthermore, this is Zazzle, where customers expect to personalize products. Put those two aspects together, and you could make the bird the focus of the picture, by adding a cheeky seagull quote (template text). The customer can have fun coming up with their own idea about what the seagull is thinking or saying. Or they can delete the text if they just want the photo.
Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2019 4:58:08 PM
Jaana Humlie wrote:

It might help capture an audience you haven't reached yet.

Jules' suggestion is great.

Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2019 11:56:51 PM
Jaana Humlie wrote:

It might help capture an audience you haven't reached yet.

Jules' suggestion is great.

So something like this

Posted: Monday, February 04, 2019 7:03:04 AM
Wouldn't a speech bubble work better? "I'm da bomb!"
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2019 5:38:49 PM
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2019 5:49:07 PM
I would make the text a template object so the customer could change it if they wanted to.
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2019 8:23:30 PM
Maz wrote:
I would make the text a template object so the customer could change it if they wanted to.

It's already a template object.
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2019 9:17:08 PM
cute!
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 7:44:13 AM
I sold two car flags with this design three days before New Yearโ€™s Eve last year.

Mystic Forest

This landscape scene brings to mind the entrance to an enchanted wood. | © and ® JHumlie - All Rights Reserved.

forest,trees,creek,loral-tree,nature,grass,ivy,forest-entrance

Posted: Friday, February 15, 2019 2:39:33 PM

Under the Sea

A bright background featuring a blue-green swath of color meeting a deep blue. It has a watery vibe such as drifting below the waves but just above the sea floor.l.® JHumlie - All Rights Reserved.

blue,green,blue-and-green-gradient,teal-green,blue-green,vibrant,blue-green-gradient
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2019 2:47:46 PM
I'm stuck on this part of the description: "A bright background"

What I'm seeing actually seems more on the dark side. And if it's the entirety of the art on this design, I'm not sure why you would describe it as a background?
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2019 3:07:06 PM
Fuzzy Felosarix wrote:
I'm stuck on this part of the description: "A bright background"

What I'm seeing actually seems more on the dark side. And if it's the entirety of the art on this design, I'm not sure why you would describe it as a background?

It's a background design and people are able to add things too it. I've also used these background designs with some to my products that use transparency images.