Product Design Critique 3 pages: [1] 2 3
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2019 11:35:14 PM
The Zazzle meet up group didn't seem to garner much interest, but the concept of product critique did.

On this board, a Zazzle designer posts up a single product and give what information they have on the product such as the Title, description, and what tags you're using.

You can also add information such as the popularity of the design such as saying "I have sold this design on X products or this design has been bought X number of times and it is available on X number of products."

People are then free to offer commentary on the design such as offering suggestions for ways to tighten up the descriptions, title, and stronger tags. (Assume they have used a keyword generator for help)

As people are working with the skills and the implements they have. So the person might not always have access to the areas where the photo was taken, or the skills to make it more presentable. For example, I'm good with Photoshop, but I'm not so great with digital touch up. So a photo design would be as is.

It is okay to say "I wouldn't use this photo because it comes across as blurry and it has limited color."

Rather then 'You should retake this photo with this type of stance and with and this type of lens because..."

Or "I like this design, but I think the background you are using seems too distracting for this image."

I'll start with one of my products as an example



This design has been one of my top sellers, I have sold 63 copies of this design. The largest order with this design consists of 50 bottle openers.

The title is "Half Dome Framed by Branches"

The description is "This photo was taken in Yosemite in 2011. It features Half Dome under an early evening sky. The trees in the foreground appear to form a natural frame for the mountain. | © and ® JHumlie - All Rights Reserved."

And the tags used are: mountain,sierras,yosemite-national-park,halfdome,california,nationalpark,yosemite,landscape,evening-sky,tissaack

This product design is currently available on 355 products.
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 6:38:18 AM
Perhaps giving the other designers a full on view of the design will eliminate the need for everyone to click through to see it properly?
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 8:37:16 AM
I have more questions than answers, I'm afraid.

Repetition of keywords - good, bad, or indifferent?

I see halfdome, half-dome, and yosemite each repeated in your tags. Since search engine algorithms can see the singular words inside a multi-word tag, should they be repeated as one-word tags at all?

I tried plugging in "half-dome" vs. "halfdome" vs "half dome" into Google and didn't see much difference in the top results. I'll confess to sometimes using a '-' in my tags even though I think search engines tend to ignore them. Spaces may be ignored, too? I would probably use "half dome" once as a tag, and maybe make sure it has proximity to "yosemite".

I might do this with your existing tags:

"half dome" yosemite "national park" "sierra nevada" mountain

(I suppose the "nevada" could be problematic because it shares part of the name with the state, but: "sierra nevada" is more specific than "sierras", possibly eliminating unrelated competition)

That leaves you five more tags. How about:

"land and sky" (though the 'and' is probably superfluous as an ignored keyword), or landscape as references to the composition?

Maybe include the type of image: photograph

Any thoughts on adding "nature's beauty" or "nature's majesty" as a tag?

That's all I have to contribute.

ETA: With regard to spaces in tags, even though they might be ignored by a search engine, I doubt leaving them in does any harm. So I use them simply because it's easier for me as a human to read. I'm not sure there's any merit to doing versions with and without a space.
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 7:48:31 PM
Fuzzy Felosarix wrote:
I have more questions than answers, I'm afraid.

Repetition of keywords - good, bad, or indifferent?

I see halfdome, half-dome, and yosemite each repeated in your tags. Since search engine algorithms can see the singular words inside a multi-word tag, should they be repeated as one-word tags at all?

I tried plugging in "half-dome" vs. "halfdome" vs "half dome" into Google and didn't see much difference in the top results. I'll confess to sometimes using a '-' in my tags even though I think search engines tend to ignore them. Spaces may be ignored, too? I would probably use "half dome" once as a tag, and maybe make sure it has proximity to "yosemite".

I might do this with your existing tags:

"half dome" yosemite "national park" "sierra nevada" mountain

(I suppose the "nevada" could be problematic because it shares part of the name with the state, but: "sierra nevada" is more specific than "sierras", possibly eliminating unrelated competition)

That leaves you five more tags. How about:

"land and sky" (though the 'and' is probably superfluous as an ignored keyword), or landscape as references to the composition?

Maybe include the type of image: photograph

Any thoughts on adding "nature's beauty" or "nature's majesty" as a tag?

That's all I have to contribute.

ETA: With regard to spaces in tags, even though they might be ignored by a search engine, I doubt leaving them in does any harm. So I use them simply because it's easier for me as a human to read. I'm not sure there's any merit to doing versions with and without space.


Repeating tags does feel repetitive, but it actually does strengthen the key interest to your design. A single tag about half dome and Yosemite might not be enough to attract interest in those keywords towards your design. But I do hear what you are suggesting and I will make some changes on the design tags.
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 9:10:38 PM
Regarding your request of suggestions to help you product to sell, I would add a text template with the word "Yosemite" or "Yosemite National Park" on the bottom is simple text. Souvenir type products sell. Not sure how well pencil holders sell though.
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 11:38:41 PM
LM Gildersleeve wrote:
Regarding your request of suggestions to help you product to sell, I would add a text template with the word "Yosemite" or "Yosemite National Park" on the bottom is simple text. Souvenir type products sell. Not sure how well pencil holders sell though.


I’ve tried products with text and it’s never looked good. It’s too clunky with the text tool and when I have fashioned a version of a word with photoshop as a second layer it still doesn’t work out as presentable because it looked to distracting. As I had discribed in my initial post this design has sold 63 copies and it sells well.

It’s not the products themselves I’m critiquing it’s the design for the product and the design info. The desk organizer is just the example using that design.
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 12:58:30 AM
Jaana Humlie wrote:
Repeating tags does feel repetitive, but it actually does strengthen the key interest to your design. A single tag about half dome and Yosemite might not be enough to attract interest in those keywords towards your design. But I do hear what you are suggesting and I will make some changes on the design tags.

Not sure I understand how repetition "strengthens the key interest to your design." Can you elaborate?

The repetition of certain words between the title, description (where repetition may occur naturally), and tags makes sense to me. That would tell a bot that the word is very relevant to the page. But is it the same if the keyword is repeated, once by itself, and then with other keywords within phrases in our tags?

It would not surprise me to learn that I'm doing it all wrong.
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 4:13:52 AM
Jaana Humlie wrote:
Fuzzy Felosarix wrote:
[quote=Jaana Humlie]Repeating tags does feel repetitive, but it actually does strengthen the key interest to your design. A single tag about half dome and Yosemite might not be enough to attract interest in those keywords towards your design. But I do hear what you are suggesting and I will make some changes on the design tags.

Not sure I understand how repetition "strengthens the key interest to your design." Can you elaborate?

The repetition of certain words between the title, description (where repetition may occur naturally), and tags makes sense to me. That would tell a bot that the word is very relevant to the page. But is it the same if the keyword is repeated, once by itself, and then with other keywords within phrases in our tags?

It would not surprise me to learn that I'm doing it all wrong.


It’s with what people are looking for, so if you write half dome or Yosemite as individual tags the algarythem will read each of them as a I key word. But it covers only that key word to that extent. Adding the same key word with other elements such as “Half Dome Yosemite” is also one tag and it will be read as one tag. The algarythem would also read these tags individually and say “okay, this is aimed at people who like Yosemite and half dome” so that boosts the viewing chances. Saying the tag “Yosemite National Park” is also individual tag because it is the full title of the park. And as before this tag will be read as a whole, but also in the words making it up.

Take the word Tea Party, your intent there is for the image to be themed for a tea party. However there is also the political party so the algarythem would read that and assume tea party political party. So to get things to fall more towards where you are aiming for you would need to repeat the tag by using the elements of tea and party by themselves, and as specified elements such as “English tea party” and “Victorian tea party” or “Christmas tea”. The algarythem will still lump in products for the political party because of the words tea party, but it would have a greater understanding about what interest your tea party product is aimed for.
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019 8:15:43 AM
I'm thrilled to see this forum thread! I may be using it a lot. Here is a new design, and I would like to get it off to a successful start. I've been cleaning up my stores, purging old and lesser designs, and sprucing things up.

I want to really start seeing more sales. Don't laugh now, my lifetime total is $40.00. But to get to that $40.00, I have sold 25 or more items. So, I know the system works. I need to better tap into that system and make it work for me.

So, I am starting with this design. Give me all you got...Grin



Rustic Red and Rosette Cross Monogrammed Pet Bed

A geometric cross design, over an antique aged tea background, features a monogrammed kaleidoscope rosette. On each side are your pet's name, and Birthdate or Gotcha Day, or the day they received this commemorative gift. All text is editable. Font style and color are also customizable.

When you buy Boagie's unique designs you not only enjoy quality products, you help homeless, caged and suffering animals find happy new lives because we donate 50% of our profits to Animal Shelters, Rescues and sick or injured animals in need.

Current Tags:

customize, barn red, pink, kaleidoscope, rosette, monogrammed, rustic, cross, for pets, aged tea pattern
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019 7:55:27 PM
SK DesignWorks wrote:
"for pets", customize, "barn red", pink, antique, pattern, kaleidoscope, rosette, monogrammed, rustic

What is the most important element of the design? I would say the cross. But I see "cross" nowhere in your proposed tags.

Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019 9:43:48 PM
Fuzzy Felosarix wrote:
SK DesignWorks wrote:
"for pets", customize, "barn red", pink, antique, pattern, kaleidoscope, rosette, monogrammed, rustic

What is the most important element of the design? I would say the cross. But I see "cross" nowhere in your proposed tags.



Doh! -slapping head- I have updated current tags (see above). Thank you so much.
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 9:45:42 AM
Jaana Humlie wrote:
The Zazzle meet up group didn't seem to garner much interest, but the concept of product critique did.

On this board, a Zazzle designer posts up a single product and give what information they have on the product such as the Title, description, and what tags you're using.

You can also add information such as the popularity of the design such as saying "I have sold this design on X products or this design has been bought X number of times and it is available on X number of products."

People are then free to offer commentary on the design such as offering suggestions for ways to tighten up the descriptions, title, and stronger tags. (Assume they have used a keyword generator for help)

As people are working with the skills and the implements they have. So the person might not always have access to the areas where the photo was taken, or the skills to make it more presentable. For example, I'm good with Photoshop, but I'm not so great with digital touch up. So a photo design would be as is.

It is okay to say "I wouldn't use this photo because it comes across as blurry and it has limited color."

Rather then 'You should retake this photo with this type of stance and with and this type of lens because..."

Or "I like this design, but I think the background you are using seems too distracting for this image."

I'll start with one of my products as an example



This design has been one of my top sellers, I have sold 63 copies of this design. The largest order with this design consists of 50 bottle openers.

The title is "Half Dome Framed by Branches"

The description is "This photo was taken in Yosemite in 2011. It features Half Dome under an early evening sky. The trees in the foreground appear to form a natural frame for the mountain. | © and ® JHumlie - All Rights Reserved."

And the tags used are: mountain,sierras,yosemite-national-park,halfdome,california,nationalpark,yosemite,landscape,evening-sky,tissaack

This product design is currently available on 355 products.


I'm thrilled to see this forum thread! I may be using it a lot. Here is a new design, and I would like to get it off to a successful start. I've been cleaning up my stores, purging old and lesser designs, and sprucing things up.

I want to really start seeing more sales. Don't laugh now, my lifetime total is $40.00. But to get to that $40.00, I have sold 25 or more items. So, I know the system works. I need to better tap into that system and make it work for me.

So, I am starting with this design. Give me all you got...Grin



Rustic Red and Rosette Cross Monogrammed Pet Bed

A geometric cross design, over an antique aged tea background, features a monogrammed kaleidoscope rosette. On each side are your pet's name, and Birthdate or Gotcha Day, or the day they received this commemorative gift. All text is editable. Font style and color are also customizable.

When you buy Boagie's unique designs you not only enjoy quality products, you help homeless, caged and suffering animals find happy new lives because we donate 50% of our profits to Animal Shelters, Rescues and sick or injured animals in need.

Current Tags:

customize, "barn red", pink, kaleidoscope, rosette, monogrammed, rustic, cross, "for pets", "aged tea pattern"


Fuzzy Felosarix had a very good point, which I have implemented.

Does anyone else have a critique or suggestion?
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 10:26:28 AM
You could add the tag "christian faith symbols" and capture three audiences with one tag.

Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 10:48:47 AM
Since you are saying you are offering a portion of your product sales for charity, you can put that in your tags such as charity, charity-item, and pet-charity
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 10:51:46 AM
Jaana Humlie wrote:
The Zazzle meet up group didn't seem to garner much interest, but the concept of product critique did.

On this board, a Zazzle designer posts up a single product and give what information they have on the product such as the Title, description, and what tags you're using.

You can also add information such as the popularity of the design such as saying "I have sold this design on X products or this design has been bought X number of times and it is available on X number of products."

People are then free to offer commentary on the design such as offering suggestions for ways to tighten up the descriptions, title, and stronger tags. (Assume they have used a keyword generator for help)

As people are working with the skills and the implements they have. So the person might not always have access to the areas where the photo was taken, or the skills to make it more presentable. For example, I'm good with Photoshop, but I'm not so great with digital touch up. So a photo design would be as is.

It is okay to say "I wouldn't use this photo because it comes across as blurry and it has limited color."

Rather then 'You should retake this photo with this type of stance and with and this type of lens because..."

Or "I like this design, but I think the background you are using seems too distracting for this image."

I'll start with one of my products as an example



This design has been one of my top sellers, I have sold 63 copies of this design. The largest order with this design consists of 50 bottle openers.

The title is "Half Dome Framed by Branches"

The description is "This photo was taken in Yosemite in 2011. It features Half Dome under an early evening sky. The trees in the foreground appear to form a natural frame for the mountain. | © and ® JHumlie - All Rights Reserved."

And the tags used are: mountain,sierras,yosemite-national-park,halfdome,california,nationalpark,yosemite,landscape,evening-sky,tissaack

This product design is currently available on 355 products.


Jaana, I like this image and see that it is already a bestseller but have you thought of adding text to it to make it look like a souvenir
style post card or travel poster?

I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of making an example to show you what I mean using your product. If it were me I would not replace any of the plain ones but just add this version to my offerings.


Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 10:53:31 AM
I guess you have to click the link to see it...

OH my bad @LM I must have missed your suggestion above... whoops!

But hey, Great idea! Laughing
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 11:00:03 AM
I have and it's looked clunky, but I can see if I can give it another try.
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 11:02:40 AM
Jaana Humlie wrote:
I have and it's looked clunky, but I can see if I can give it another try.


You could try different fonts and colors but it is only a suggestion. maybe just try it on one product to see if it gets any bites?

Ultimately though you have to be happy with your products no matter what the critics say...Smile


Adding: a sale is the best endorsement you can get so this design is already a winner!
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 2:11:33 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
You could add the tag "christian faith symbols" and capture three audiences with one tag.



Thanks, Shelli, Good idea. I don't want to use quotation marks, based on what we've learned recently in the search system thread.

So are you thinking christian+faith+symbols, which translates to christian faith symbols in the search box?
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 2:12:50 PM
Jaana Humlie wrote:
Since you are saying you are offering a portion of your product sales for charity, you can put that in your tags such as charity, charity-item, and pet-charity


Thanks Jaana, also good idea. Now which tags should be scrapped? I wish we had 12, instead of 10 tags. Lol!
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 3:06:52 PM
SK DesignWorks wrote:
Jaana Humlie wrote:
Since you are saying you are offering a portion of your product sales for charity, you can put that in your tags such as charity, charity-item, and pet-charity


Thanks Jaana, also good idea. Now which tags should be scrapped? I wish we had 12, instead of 10 tags. Lol!


customize, "barn red", pink, kaleidoscope, rosette, monogrammed, rustic, cross, "for pets", "aged tea pattern"

I would take out "Barn red" and "Pink" since while those are colors included, I don't feel they are important tags.

So those for sure can be replaced with "Christian-faith-symbols" and "Charity"
customize is also a bit arbitrary since you already have Monogrammed in there.
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 4:33:22 PM
Jaana Humlie wrote:
SK DesignWorks wrote:
Jaana Humlie wrote:
Since you are saying you are offering a portion of your product sales for charity, you can put that in your tags such as charity, charity-item, and pet-charity


Thanks Jaana, also good idea. Now which tags should be scrapped? I wish we had 12, instead of 10 tags. Lol!


customize, "barn red", pink, kaleidoscope, rosette, monogrammed, rustic, cross, "for pets", "aged tea pattern"

I would take out "Barn red" and "Pink" since while those are colors included, I don't feel they are important tags.

So those for sure can be replaced with "Christian-faith-symbols" and "Charity"
customize is also a bit arbitrary since you already have Monogrammed in there.


I was leaning toward the colors also.

Thank you so much Jaana! I made the change. Current tags are now:

kaleidoscope, rosette, monogrammed, rustic, cross, charity, christian faith symbols, aged tea pattern, for pets, pet charity
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 4:45:55 PM
This is a new design I put together.

I call it Angel Embracing the World. Included with this design is a background design I call "Seaweed Sanctuary"



Angel Embracing the World W/ Seaweed Sanctuary Case For iPad Air


An Angel holding the world in their arms. This design is featured with my "seaweed sanctuary" background- All Rights Reserved.| © and ® JHumlie - All Rights Reserved

angel,angelic-host,earth,holy-messenger,embracing-the-world,inspirational,peace,love,green-background
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 10:01:26 PM
Jaana Humlie wrote:
This is a new design I put together.

I call it Angel Embracing the World. Included with this design is a background design I call "Seaweed Sanctuary"



Angel Embracing the World W/ Seaweed Sanctuary Case For iPad Air


An Angel holding the world in their arms. This design is featured with my "seaweed sanctuary" background- All Rights Reserved.| © and ® JHumlie - All Rights Reserved

angel,angelic-host,earth,holy-messenger,embracing-the-world,inspirational,peace,love,green-background


First things first...it's beautiful.

1) Do you name your angels?

2) Explain why you have no spaces in between your tags, after each comma?

3) Also, what is the purpose of using dashes in your tags, such as angelic-host?
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 10:44:41 PM
SK DesignWorks wrote:
[quote=Jaana Humlie]This is a new design I put together.

I call it Angel Embracing the World. Included with this design is a background design I call "Seaweed Sanctuary"



Angel Embracing the World W/ Seaweed Sanctuary Case For iPad Air


An Angel holding the world in their arms. This design is featured with my "seaweed sanctuary" background- All Rights Reserved.| © and ® JHumlie - All Rights Reserved

angel,angelic-host,earth,holy-messenger,embracing-the-world,inspirational,peace,love,green-background


SK DesignWorks wrote:
First things first...it's beautiful.


Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

SK DesignWorks wrote:
1) Do you name your angels?


I have attempted to use names as place holder names, but it was easier to just focus on a characteristic at this point.

SK DesignWorks wrote:
2) Explain why you have no spaces in between your tags, after each comma?


That is how it pasted after copied and pasted the tags as text. You can retrieve your tags in a text form by going to the edit action, click the tab that says tags, and you will see an option that says "view tags as text"

SK DesignWorks wrote:
3) Also, what is the purpose of using dashes in your tags, such as angelic-host?


The dashes denote a space between the words of the tags. If I put in the tags as "Angelic Host" the tag display will translate it as "Angelic" and "Host". So to have "Angelic Host" be a tag I can either mash the two words together as "Angelichost" or I can use a dash to indicate that the two words are part of the same tag, they are just two separate words. Plus signs can also have the same effect.
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 1:19:37 PM
Hi all,

I hope what I'm asking is okay. If it doesn't fit this forum thread, I apologize.

I am asking for a critique of these 2 new notebook designs.

1) In order to make the bow small enough to look best, it was necessary to shrink the bow/ribbon graphic...making the ribbon too short to cover the entire design area. So, it was necessary to add a small piece of ribbon on the end (bottom inch, give or take). I have it as tight as I can get it, after hours of working on it.

I would be happy to have a critical eye honestly tell me if it appears to match up properly or not and, if, in your opinion; it will print properly.

2) I think the description is ok, but welcome feedback.

3) Tags...I have researched tags on page 1 of a search for notebooks, with no other keyword added. I found most of the notebooks that came up on page 1 had (10) 1 word tags, even polka dot notebooks. But most of the designers/sellers were big names that were on the main list of designers. So no way to compete with them. And, the others on the first few pages were first published between 6 months and 2 years ago.

My questions here are,

1) are 1 word tags better for this category?
2) do I have a better chance of being seen with the multiple word tags below, since I am competing with more popular sellers/established designs?
3) It is my understanding that by adding plus signs between each word in a multiple word tag, each word is seen by the system as a single word. Therefore a 5 word tag, separated by plus signs, is seen by the system as 5 individual words. So, with that in mind...why wouldn't I use them?
4) are the bigger sellers so big and popular that their products are first anyway and they don't have to fuss over being extra creative with their tags?
5) Finally, I would love feedback on the 1) fonts chosen, and 2) colors combination.

Thank you! Roses







"Black and Polka Dots" has colorful polka dots on a black background, trimmed with a chic, matching ribbon and solid border, for a fun retro look. Personalize with your name or monogram; font style and color are customizable, as is the border color.

black, modern+colorful+polka+dot+dots, monogram+personalize, elegant, retro+chic+girly+pattern, classic+black+colorful+dots,
trendy+abstract+polka+dot+dots, pattern+for+her+for+girl,
creative+notebook+notes+ideas, back+to+school
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 1:35:39 PM
I looked at the first one (blue ribbon) and on the preview it looks good but when I opened the design tool I noticed that it is off to the right just a very small bit.

the new zoom feature will be a real blessing to you in checking and adjusting.

did you know that you can move in tiny increments by holding the control button and the pressing the arrow key?


When I looked at the second one (green ribbon) it is off to the right a little bit more than the first one is.

A quick tip is that when you are getting different views from the design tool area and the preview image... always trust the design tool view and not the preview image. I had to learn this the hard way when trying to center designs on two sided mugs.


So if you go back in and use the new zoom feature and the small moves trick I just mentioned you should be able to get it nearly exact.

hope that helps!
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 2:32:13 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I looked at the first one (blue ribbon) and on the preview it looks good but when I opened the design tool I noticed that it is off to the right just a very small bit.

the new zoom feature will be a real blessing to you in checking and adjusting.

did you know that you can move in tiny increments by holding the control button and the pressing the arrow key?


When I looked at the second one (green ribbon) it is off to the right a little bit more than the first one is.

A quick tip is that when you are getting different views from the design tool area and the preview image... always trust the design tool view and not the preview image. I had to learn this the hard way when trying to center designs on two sided mugs.


So if you go back in and use the new zoom feature and the small moves trick I just mentioned you should be able to get it nearly exact.

hope that helps!


Hi Shelli, thank you so much for your help.

I went back and tried the control and arrow key, but it still moves it too far in either direction for this particular operation.

I did use the zoom feature. I have no idea how I missed that! Thank the powers that be for that one, as I needed it! Here is a revised image. I did not lock the ribbons this time. There is just the ever so slightest hint of a frigglesnog of ribbon over on the right of the small piece, but I think that is because there is no way to match up the piece at the exact same place on the ribbon. But the lines in the ribbon look matched up to my eyes. I'm anxious to hear what you see. Love

Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 3:56:01 PM
The zoom is brand new today so that is how you could have missed it ;)

That looks good to me. I do see the hairsbreadth difference but it is so miniscule I highly doubt anyone would notice and the print process may not show it at all.

It is a great design!

Posted: Friday, February 01, 2019 4:47:08 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
The zoom is brand new today so that is how you could have missed it ;)

That looks good to me. I do see the hairsbreadth difference but it is so miniscule I highly doubt anyone would notice and the print process may not show it at all.

It is a great design!



I love the zoom!

Thank you so much for your help Shelli! Your a good friend! Love

Here is that same design with the ribbon sized to fit the length in one piece. My concern is that the bow appears a little too big.



Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded