My Pinterest Board - "Zazzle Pillow Fight". 12 pages: First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2019 8:44:14 AM
Polly wrote:
Thank you so much!


You're welcome.
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2019 3:28:15 PM
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2019 5:51:25 AM
Hey, please add me too :

https://www.pinterest.ie/MSJ_DESIGNS/
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2019 8:23:00 AM
boneheadcreations wrote:


Hi.

Your invitation has been sent.


Enjoy!
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2019 8:23:27 AM
MSJ_DESIGNS wrote:


Hello.

I've just sent your invitation.


Enjoy!
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:23:52 PM
Hi,

I followed your board and I'd love to be added. Thanks!

https://www.pinterest.ca/northernmaple0286/
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2019 4:56:15 PM
I followed your board and I would love to be added! Love


https://www.pinterest.com/momom1865/
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:42:11 PM
NorthernMaple wrote:
Hi,

I followed your board and I'd love to be added. Thanks!

https://www.pinterest.ca/northernmaple0286/



Hello.

I just sent your invitation.


Thanks for stopping by!
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:44:12 PM
Momoms wrote:
I followed your board and I would love to be added! Love


https://www.pinterest.com/momom1865/


Hi.

Your invitation has been sent.


Thanks and enjoy!
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 1:08:50 PM
Hi! I followed your board and I would love to be added!

Thank you so much!

https://www.pinterest.com/kellyhomestead/

Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2019 8:56:34 AM
RusticHarbor wrote:
Hi! I followed your board and I would love to be added!

Thank you so much!

https://www.pinterest.com/kellyhomestead/




Hi.

Your invitation was just sent.


Thanks and enjoy.
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2019 3:47:58 PM
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2019 6:34:00 AM
StarFill wrote:



Hello.

I just sent your invitation.



Enjoy.
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2019 9:10:26 AM
I'd love to join with my new account:

https://www.pinterest.com/whiterosespatterns
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2019 3:47:07 PM
Heather Miller wrote:
I'd love to join with my new account:

https://www.pinterest.com/whiterosespatterns



Hi.

I've just sent your invitation.


Enjoy!
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2019 9:24:37 AM
https://www.pinterest.com/maggieinwy/

I'd like an invite, please and thank you. I'm starting up a new store I'll be posting from.
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2019 6:34:12 AM
chefcateringbizcards wrote:
https://www.pinterest.com/maggieinwy/

I'd like an invite, please and thank you. I'm starting up a new store I'll be posting from.


Hello.


I just sent your invitation.


Enjoy.
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2019 11:51:55 AM
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 8:55:44 AM
Victoria Narvaez wrote:


Hello.

I've just added you to the list.


Enjoy.
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:28:54 AM
Bumpin' it up!
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 7:32:32 AM
hi! idk if this is still active, but i followed on pinterest and my page is here https://www.pinterest.com/sageandse7en/
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 3:50:09 AM
Sage & Seven wrote:
hi! idk if this is still active, but i followed on pinterest and my page is here https://www.pinterest.com/sageandse7en/



Yes, my board is still active, and I added a "bump" post just above, a few days ago to let people know that I'm still accepting members.

Your invitation has just been sent.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded