Magic sales
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:09:04 AM
Any thoughts on that?
Not in the last viewed, not in Google Analytics - and a sale.
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:18:43 AM
I'm not sure I understand the question....

But last viewed only updates every 3 or 4 days... even with a sale. Not sure about G analytics.

But it will show up almost immediately in your My Account - Earning Summery.
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:29:38 AM
A sale from before 2 days ago, typically I see it in GA and in Last Viewed. Although I still don't think I got a confirmation email. So maybe that will contain some tracking code.
Anyway that was just an unusual pattern for me this time.
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:34:59 AM
Perhaps it is a product that a customer had saved and so any stats on it may have already been posted before the customer purchased *shrugs* If you see it in your earnings, and in last sold (if you have that enabled), that is all that matters really.

Plrang Art wrote:
Although I still don't think I got a confirmation email.

You don't get an email until the product ships.

Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:47:03 AM
Sure Gina, that's the only thing that's important. I was curious about other theories besides my own. In fact more sales and less stats, that would be a great trend.
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:54:30 AM
Plrang Art wrote:
Sure Gina, that's the only thing that's important. I was curious about other theories besides my own. In fact more sales and less stats, that would be a great trend.

I don't look at stats at all. I can't tell you the last time I checked stats here in Zazzle and I abandoned GA and Statcounter years ago, almost at the moment I signed up with them. I don't even check on my website, Pinterest, or anywhere else that may have them.
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:43:18 AM
Gina ┬ęgleem wrote:
Plrang Art wrote:

I don't look at stats at all. I can't tell you the last time I checked stats here in Zazzle and I abandoned GA and Statcounter years ago, almost at the moment I signed up with them. I don't even check on my website, Pinterest, or anywhere else that may have them.

I like accurate stats but we haven't had those for a while now so I rarely waste my time with them. This 3 day lag has really messed up trying to figure out any strategy on promoting or how well received a new design might be. It is just too hard to do things based on 3 days ago. and since it says 3 days ago for 3 days so how many days is that really? 4, 5, 6 ?

forget about it. we might as well not have stats at all.
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:59:18 AM
I wouldn't mind having some magic sales though!

Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:20:59 PM
Yeah, happy people don't need stats, but I wasn't happy with the low traffic numbers. Add to that all the caching on site, delayed emails, delayed updating of collections etc. I really started thinking about these ghost clients as another part of the the failing system.
Anyway a ghost is a client, too. Bring them on;)