Looking for Product Lines for my Pinterest Boards 3 pages: 1 2 [3]
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 1:02:38 PM
Hey Christie - Your works continue to look great!

I'll throw this collection out there too...

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/cartoon_goat_designs_greatest_of_all_time-119223735737651815

Not sure which one I like more... the penguins or the goats. Anyway, when its my turn feel free to choose the one you like better.

Thanks again,

Josh
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 3:54:58 PM
Thank you Josh! I think both of those sets are adorable for baby/kids so that will be a hard one. Though in terms of whats popular right now, I think goats might be a hotter topic than penguins but I will look into it to be sure Smile

Christie
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 4:30:17 PM
Have a feature done for Something Artish! Hope you like it!

Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/designer-spotlight-something-artish-playing-card-s/

Blog:
https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/designer-spotlight-something-artish.html

@everyone Don't forget to promote your own features on your social media sites, I can really see the difference in blog views and pin views on the ones that are vs. not doing that Smile

Christie
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 4:51:44 PM
I'm really in awe of what a remarkable job you are doing with these Christie. I'll be sure to tweet and pin more as you add them.Smile
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 5:33:23 PM
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 7:18:40 PM
Christie wrote:
Have a feature done for Something Artish! Hope you like it!

Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/designer-spotlight-something-artish-playing-card-s/

Blog:
https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/designer-spotlight-something-artish.html

@everyone Don't forget to promote your own features on your social media sites, I can really see the difference in blog views and pin views on the ones that are vs. not doing that Smile

Christie

Thank you so much - looks great! I pinned and tweeted the blog page. Couldn't share it to Facebook, though. It gave me an error message saying something about it being disallowed because the user has opted out. Posting to Facebook from Zazzle isn't working for me at the moment, either, so it wouldn't surprise me if the issue is on the Facebook side of the equation.
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:33:24 PM
Got one up today for Col's Creations Beatnik Bubbles:

Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/designer-spotlight-cols-creations-beatnik-bubbles-/

Blog:
https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/designer-spotlight-cols-creations.html

so colorful and fun!

@everyone I went back and edited all of the initial posts, and included free 'inspiration' photos or backgrounds. Just so you all know those pics are all free to use for personal and commercial use. So anyone is welcome to use them for zazzle products too!

Christie

Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 7:45:31 AM
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 8:27:34 AM
Your features are so cool! You really bring out the best in everyone's products. Thank you for doing this for us. Looks great!
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 10:44:53 AM
Oh, you're all very welcome. I'ts actually really fun and I'm enjoying doing them so much! I have alot of my own collections I could work with but it's more fun to work with something new!

on another note Smile

Deb C will be the last feature I do for this forum posted here. I'm working on array for weddings set now, and I'll be finishing up the others posted here. If I missed anyone please let me know!

Once these last ones are done, I'm starting a new thread in show me, as it seems to be the better location for this type of featuring. I'll be posting your finished features over there so people can get an idea of what it's all about.

Thanks again! Hope you all have a nice weekend Smile

Christie
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 10:56:03 AM
Christie wrote:
Oh, you're all very welcome. I'ts actually really fun and I'm enjoying doing them so much! I have alot of my own collections I could work with but it's more fun to work with something new!

on another note Smile

Deb C will be the last feature I do for this forum posted here. I'm working on array for weddings set now, and I'll be finishing up the others posted here. If I missed anyone please let me know!

Once these last ones are done, I'm starting a new thread in show me, as it seems to be the better location for this type of featuring. I'll be posting your finished features over there so people can get an idea of what it's all about.

Thanks again! Hope you all have a nice weekend Smile

Christie


Well you sure made us look good! and it is a pleasure to share from your blog! Roses
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 2:39:43 PM
I noticed you finished my feature too Christie....I'm blown away by your talent. Thank you so much!

By the way, forgive me for sticking my nose in but I think if you are starting a new thread, this really fits better under 'Affiliate Design Requests' than it does in the 'Show Me' forum. The 'Show Me' forum is more for designers to show off their products in hopes that an affiliate will find them.

Thanks again Roses Roses Love
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 3:14:31 PM
Array Stores wrote:
I noticed you finished my feature too Christie....I'm blown away by your talent. Thank you so much!

By the way, forgive me for sticking my nose in but I think if you are starting a new thread, this really fits better under 'Affiliate Design Requests' than it does in the 'Show Me' forum. The 'Show Me' forum is more for designers to show off their products in hopes that an affiliate will find them.

Thanks again Roses Roses Love


I agree. It will get buried so quickly in the show me thread which was part of the reason they opened the "affiliate design request" thread.
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 3:19:25 PM
Array Stores wrote:
I noticed you finished my feature too Christie....I'm blown away by your talent. Thank you so much!

By the way, forgive me for sticking my nose in but I think if you are starting a new thread, this really fits better under 'Affiliate Design Requests' than it does in the 'Show Me' forum. The 'Show Me' forum is more for designers to show off their products in hopes that an affiliate will find them.

Thanks again Roses Roses Love


Thanks, and I would agree too but if you read the sticky rules made for that forum, it states you must ask for a specific design or else you will be moved to "show me" Sad I'm not really looking for specific designs and am open to anything. So it's confusing where to put the thread!! lol

Also, the feature for you isn't quite finished only the blog 1/2 still working on the pinterest side of things Smile should be done soon though!
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 4:19:40 PM
Christie wrote:
Array Stores wrote:
I noticed you finished my feature too Christie....I'm blown away by your talent. Thank you so much!

By the way, forgive me for sticking my nose in but I think if you are starting a new thread, this really fits better under 'Affiliate Design Requests' than it does in the 'Show Me' forum. The 'Show Me' forum is more for designers to show off their products in hopes that an affiliate will find them.

Thanks again Roses Roses Love


Thanks, and I would agree too but if you read the sticky rules made for that forum, it states you must ask for a specific design or else you will be moved to "show me" Sad I'm not really looking for specific designs and am open to anything. So it's confusing where to put the thread!! lol


Also, the feature for you isn't quite finished only the blog 1/2 still working on the pinterest side of things Smile should be done soon though!


you could put it in everything else... with a bread crumb post here leading people to it.

but don't be surprised if people keep posting in this thread because as we see with some of the ancient threads they reopen they don't really read the instructions or posts that say it is closed... seems like they read the title and then post and run... Laughing

Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 4:57:30 PM
@ shelli - I won't worry about it too much Smile I might go into the design request forum and just post a specific theme at a time... that might work better anyways for my pinterest promotions. I will figure it out once I'm at that point I guess Grin

Also I have Arrays feature done, and I have to make a few notes about some changes. You all might have noticed I originally put your shop or name into the little logo circle on all of the images (accept if it was for instagram) Sadly, I had to stop doing that and keep my brand info on the images, because people are stealing the images on pinterest and pointing the links to their false and risky websites... If my brand info isn't displayed then no one can find where the original content comes from. I hope you all understand, I'm not switching that to try to claim any designs as my own. I will always include all of your information at the feature on the blog site and pinterest board!

So here is arrays pinterest board:
https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/designer-spotlight-array-for-weddings-lilac-bouque/

and blog feature:
https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/designer-spotlight-array-for-weddings.html

Such eye candy! Thanks again everyone Smile

Christie
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 5:27:24 AM
Dear Christie - these are gorgeous!

I would truly appreciate if you include one for a few of the products from my Corporate Christmas collections!





Thank you!
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 7:25:08 AM
BeautifulBasics wrote:
Dear Christie - these are gorgeous!

I would truly appreciate if you include one for a few of the products from my Corporate Christmas collections!

Thank you!


Hello BeautifulBasics! I would be happy to do a feature for you. Please see this forum I have created for all future features and make sure to read the instructions before adding your collections Smile

https://forum.zazzle.com/showcase/designers_show_me_your_collections_and_get
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 8:01:28 AM
Christie wrote:
BeautifulBasics wrote:
Dear Christie - these are gorgeous!

I would truly appreciate if you include one for a few of the products from my Corporate Christmas collections!

Thank you!


Hello BeautifulBasics! I would be happy to do a feature for you. Please see this forum I have created for all future features and make sure to read the instructions before adding your collections Smile

https://forum.zazzle.com/showcase/designers_show_me_your_collections_and_get


Oh thank you! I have read the instructions and am preparing a collection accordingly. I have shared some of the other lovely collections in the mean time! Love I'll post it over at your new thread once Zazzle has finished indexing Grin




Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 8:47:52 AM
BeautifulBasics wrote:
Christie wrote:
BeautifulBasics wrote:
Dear Christie - these are gorgeous!

I would truly appreciate if you include one for a few of the products from my Corporate Christmas collections!

Thank you!


Hello BeautifulBasics! I would be happy to do a feature for you. Please see this forum I have created for all future features and make sure to read the instructions before adding your collections Smile

https://forum.zazzle.com/showcase/designers_show_me_your_collections_and_get


Oh thank you! I have read the instructions and am preparing a collection accordingly. I have shared some of the other lovely collections in the mean time! Love I'll post it over at your new thread once Zazzle has finished indexing Grin






That is perfect thanks so much Smile
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 7:21:35 PM
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 9:55:24 AM
A feature for LM Gildersleeve is done on the blog here:

https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/boho-feathers-and-flowers-baby-shower.html

And the pinterest board here:

https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/chic-boho-feathers-and-flowers-and-deer-with-bird-/

Pinterest is giving me some trouble right now, so I'll add more pins to it later!!

Love Christie
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 11:25:20 AM
Christie you are a marketing genius. I hope all your hard work makes us both rich. lol

I've pinned from your website and repinned some of your pins.

Thank you Roses
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 11:45:45 AM
Oh thats so sweet, and you're welcome! And what a boost of confidence for me thank you so much! I'm actually brand new to this affiliating and this is all a big experiment! I HOPE it works to the benefit of everyone!! Grin
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 12:38:26 PM
Just sharing a new feature here too... (this one is one of my own, but any help in resharing is still appreciated!)

https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/planning-your-enchanted-forest-themed.html

Love Christie

PS you are all welcome to keep posting collections to be featured over at the new thread in show me!! I've added some instructions so just review everything is ok with you all before adding sets there.

https://forum.zazzle.com/showcase/designers_show_me_your_collections_and_get



Posted: Friday, September 13, 2019 5:32:27 AM
A feature for Josh at Pacifier City this was so cute and fun to work with:

Blog:
https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/planning-goat-or-farm-themed-nursery.html

Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/designer-spotlight-josh-from-pacifier-city-baby-go/

Once I'm done with the last feature from this forum thread, I won't post updates here any longer, and only over at the new thread Smile

Love Christie
Posted: Friday, September 13, 2019 4:09:00 PM

Wow, thanks you! Been out of time in real life lately but when I can get back in the game I'll do my best to find a way to return the favor!
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2019 4:27:13 AM
Christie wrote:
A feature for Josh at Pacifier City this was so cute and fun to work with:

Blog:
https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/planning-goat-or-farm-themed-nursery.html

Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/designer-spotlight-josh-from-pacifier-city-baby-go/

Once I'm done with the last feature from this forum thread, I won't post updates here any longer, and only over at the new thread Smile

Love Christie


Absolutely delightful! Thanks so much. Will share shortly. Idea

Roses Grin
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 6:56:59 AM
The last feature for this forum thread is finished here for Deb C Smile

Blog:
https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/rustic-autumn-farmhouse-home-decorating.html

And Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/rustic-fall-farmhouse-autumn-home-decor-collection/

I won't be posting in this thread anymore, so if if anyone wants to submit other design use the show me thread here:

https://forum.zazzle.com/showcase/designers_show_me_your_collections_and_get

Thanks everyone!

Christie
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded