Let me share your store 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2017 1:23:49 AM
This is onesel. See my other stores...
onesel, oneselCNC and oneselGIFTS

Here you are invited to post your best collection and which you think is the best. I am collecting design and also allow other zazzle designers to share their designs with me.

A brand new blog collecting your works and sharing on social sites. Also expecting from you to share the same on your social pages.

Your products will be shared with my posts/collection on the blog and promoted on social sites.

Share your best once a day. Please do not post twice.

Use this email to post your
johnthan87.zazzleshoponesel@blogger.com

Visit the blog here http://shoponesel.blogspot.com/

Available on facebook | google plus | tumblr and blogs.
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2017 2:32:50 AM
Idea Thanks for the opportunity! Just posted on your blog!
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2017 11:57:20 AM
i will try to post daily - thanks for the opportunity...

- marcia
SocolikCardShop
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2017 1:59:53 PM
You state in your opening post "Here you are invited to post your best collection "

Are you looking for ONLY collections (I just sent one) or are you accepting single products too?
Posted: Thursday, April 06, 2017 9:30:05 PM
All products are welcome. I am making them all in a category for promotion, such as cute, pink, summer collection and others.

If you would like to share on google plus community then join and share and re-share...
https://plus.google.com/b/101842194062953790734/communities/116455780729635306507
Posted: Friday, April 07, 2017 9:02:40 AM
Sounds great! Will be posting on your blog Smile
Thank you for the opportunity!
Posted: Friday, April 07, 2017 9:33:40 PM
Thanks a lot, have a fab day Smile x
Posted: Saturday, April 08, 2017 2:05:22 AM
@onesel Thanks for leaving a comment, looked at yours, but couldn't find where your comment tab is in your shop
Posted: Saturday, April 08, 2017 6:28:38 PM
Thanks @onesel - this helps new zazzlers like me to get our products out there.
Posted: Sunday, April 09, 2017 4:40:10 AM
Thanks very much!
Posted: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 8:05:12 PM
Thank you all first seven zazzle designers for contributing ShopOnesel brand new blog.
You store name and links are added on about page.

Thank you and have great sales.
Posted: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:44:21 AM
Thank you for the opportunity!
Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 5:19:43 AM
Thanks for such a big opportunity. Grin
Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:33:45 PM
When we write to the email... how should it be formatted?
Just the direct link to the collection?
Or is this email to post directly onto the blog?
Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:48:09 AM
TerriKJones wrote:
When we write to the email... how should it be formatted?
Just the direct link to the collection?
Or is this email to post directly onto the blog?


Just use the email share button and send it to the email address in the OP. this is an autopost email blog just like all the rest.
Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 3:39:02 PM
Shellibean_on_zazzle wrote:
TerriKJones wrote:
When we write to the email... how should it be formatted?
Just the direct link to the collection?
Or is this email to post directly onto the blog?


Just use the email share button and send it to the email address in the OP. this is an autopost email blog just like all the rest.


Oh, I see. Thanks.
Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:47:24 PM
TerriKJones wrote:
Shellibean_on_zazzle wrote:
TerriKJones wrote:
When we write to the email... how should it be formatted?
Just the direct link to the collection?
Or is this email to post directly onto the blog?


Just use the email share button and send it to the email address in the OP. this is an autopost email blog just like all the rest.


Oh, I see. Thanks.


you betcha!Smile
Posted: Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:43:24 AM
Hi!
Thank you so much! I just sent a collection.
My store is called No Boring White
I will send more in the future!
Belinha
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 9:33:42 AM
thanks for the opportunity!

cheers,
Hui
Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 8:54:32 AM
Thanks for the opportunitySmile
Posted: Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:09:47 PM
I just sent you an email to your above address with a bunch of links & codes & I see it's on your blog like that. So I guess I screwed it up and don't know how to delete it from your blog! I'm so sorry! I'm a clueless newbie.

If you could delete that blog post and let me know how to post correctly, that would be great. Smile

I so appreciate the opportunity!

My store is https://www.zazzle.com/luceworks BTW.
Posted: Monday, May 22, 2017 11:39:53 AM
Great opportunity. Thank you very much! Idea
Posted: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:47:41 PM
Luceworks wrote:
I just sent you an email to your above address with a bunch of links & codes & I see it's on your blog like that. So I guess I screwed it up and don't know how to delete it from your blog! I'm so sorry! I'm a clueless newbie.

If you could delete that blog post and let me know how to post correctly, that would be great. Smile

I so appreciate the opportunity!

My store is https://www.zazzle.com/luceworks BTW.


I tried it again — and this time it worked. Thank you so much!Laughing
Posted: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 10:13:36 AM
https://www.zazzle.com/amandajdesignscards


Please share my store. Greatly appreciatedSmile
Posted: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 3:19:35 PM
Thanks for opportunity
https://www.zazzle.com/daytonarts
Posted: Saturday, June 17, 2017 10:48:45 AM
Thank you!Love Just posted a collection on your blog!
My store https://www.zazzle.com/chandraws
Posted: Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:17:23 PM
Thank you for the opportunity! This is my store: https://www.zazzle.com/tanyadraws
Posted: Thursday, June 29, 2017 9:01:14 AM
www.zazzle.com/lawson_designs thanks to all that share this store
Posted: Thursday, July 06, 2017 11:42:33 PM
Posted: Monday, September 04, 2017 9:39:41 AM
I am just getting started here. Affiliate for now with a shop to come. Thank you for making something so easy for this beginner! Love the blog!
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded