Image Backgrounds
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:52:04 PM
Is there a way to change the background color of product images from gray to white. I'd like to put some products on my blogs, but that gray background looks so ugly.
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:33:55 AM
The only way to change it would be to create your own product image. By the way, I agree with you about the background. It's particularly bad looking with any product that contains a warm neutral background.
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2019 3:05:12 PM
Look at the HTML page of your blog and find the product image - there should be a code "bg= " (I think that's right) change to color code of your choice (such as whit=FFFFF yellowf4ef401)

I believe there is a way to set the default on your page, but would need to get my HTML manual out to investigate.
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2019 3:26:42 AM
Aren't the gray backgrounds part of the product's photo?
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 9:42:06 AM
I wrote a short tutorial on changing the background color several years ago.
https://tshirtspace.blogspot.com/2012/09/change-background-color-of-zazzle.html
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:46:49 AM
Thanks tjustleft - Can you tell us if this bg= will overwrite the pictorial backgrounds (i.e. the marble table top with paperclips for business cards, etc.)?
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:13:58 AM
BKMuir wrote:
Thanks tjustleft - Can you tell us if this bg= will overwrite the pictorial backgrounds (i.e. the marble table top with paperclips for business cards, etc.)?

"bg=" is the color background for an entire image, not a section of an image, so no, you can't replace the marble, which is only a portion of the image itself.
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019 8:41:51 AM
Colorwash is correct. This won't replace the image backgrounds.