If you are new to Squidoo please read this
Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 12:49:04 AM
I see a lot of Zazzlers posting products on Squidoo using the Squidoo "Zazzle" module. So, I just wanted to let you know that when you use the "Zazzle" module, you don't get the referral for the sale, Squidoo does. If you want to get the referral, you need to put the products in s Squidoo "Text" module, not a "Zazzle" module.
Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 1:05:13 AM
*like*
Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:06:58 AM
Thanks!
Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 12:50:46 PM
If you are promoting your own Zazzle products on Squidoo then you will still get your royalty as normal when using their Zazzle module. If you are promoting other people's products you'll need to use a text module and copy/paste the relevant html.

Louise
Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 2:33:13 PM
worldofnature wrote:
If you are promoting your own Zazzle products on Squidoo then you will still get your royalty as normal when using their Zazzle module. If you are promoting other people's products you'll need to use a text module and copy/paste the relevant html.
Louise

Not 100% true. If you promote your own products using the Squidoo Zazzle module you get your royalty almost as normal. You will not get the Volume Bonus.
Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:43:26 PM
TeeZazzle wrote:
I see a lot of Zazzlers posting products on Squidoo using the Squidoo "Zazzle" module. So, I just wanted to let you know that when you use the "Zazzle" module, you don't get the referral for the sale, Squidoo does. If you want to get the referral, you need to put the products in s Squidoo "Text" module, not a "Zazzle" module.

My understanding is that squidoo doesn't get anything from zazzle activity so no money in the squidoo "pot" to spread around.

I use the text module and make sure I'm signed into zazzle when I link a product...it might just be me but once in a while zazzle kicks me off and I'm not signed in...I always look when i paste for my ID number.

thanks for posting your notice..I have seen some lenses that use the zazzle module and just hope they only want to promote their own things.

If you use text you can get your sales AND the referral fee..why not ? Smile Smile
Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 11:47:50 AM
Ok, let me clarify.
If you use the Squidoo module, with your own products in the module, you will get that sale but not the referral/VB. If you want the sale and the referral/VB on your own products, you need to put your products in a Squidoo "text" module.

If you use the Squidoo module with another Zazzler's products in the module, you won't get the referral/VB. If you want referrals/VB for selling another Zazzlers products, you need to put the products in a Squidoo "text" module.

I don't know if Squidoo gets the referral for products in Zazzle modules, but my point is that YOU don't get the referral/VB if you use Zazzle modules. You need to put the products in a text module.

There, I think that covers it all.
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 1:34:41 PM
Thanks for posting this. I was wondering if it would be better to use my referral link in a text module on Squidoo, and you just answered my question.
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012 1:40:37 PM
you were clear to begin with..just thought I would add my experiences with that issue to validate what you were saying and warn about the signing in...sorry