I need a few Pinterest Friendly Guinea Pigs... lol 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 5:53:49 AM
I have decided to give myself at least a month before going public. I have so much to consider and create and don't want to just push a neat idea out there before its fully flushed out.

I am getting mostly positive feedback so far. Learning to operate within Pinterests tech is interesting.

I'm going to reach out to a few other communities to get more data and feedback.

I can certainly use more eyes. So please feel free to volunteer.

Many thanks to those who have checked this out so far! And many thanks to those who believe and are creating puzzles for the launch.

Idea Josh

You can reach out here or message me on Pinterest. HERE

Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:17:41 PM
I would like to volunteer! Smile
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:35:49 PM
Christie wrote:
I would like to volunteer! Smile

Wonderful! Do you have a Pinterest account? If so reply here with it and I'll send you an invite.

Josh
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:37:36 PM
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:42:54 PM
Christie wrote:

Your going to get an Invite from Pacifier City shortly. Looking for feedback etc over Pintrest message.

Talk with ya soon.
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:40:48 AM
I think I have some time to volunteer for this now. Smile

I am here on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/malissamelrose/
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:10:46 AM
MelroseOriginals wrote:
I think I have some time to volunteer for this now. Smile

I am here on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/malissamelrose/

Thanks so much!

Your invite from Pacifier City will be coming shortly.
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 12:42:35 PM
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 12:49:35 PM
PaperGrape wrote:

Thanks so much! I'll send you an invite shortly.
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 12:56:12 PM
I would like to have a look but it might not be for a few days as I have some family plans for the holiday but here is my main Pinterest account. https://www.pinterest.com/angelandspot/
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 1:06:32 PM
angelandspot wrote:
I would like to have a look but it might not be for a few days as I have some family plans for the holiday but here is my main Pinterest account. https://www.pinterest.com/angelandspot/

Thanks! And no worries about time. I'll be in beta mode for at least 3 more weeks. My life has gotten a little busier so it might take a little longer...

Anyway, your invite will be coming from Pacifier City shorty.
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 1:16:35 PM
Wanted to say thanks to Christie and MelroseOriginals, your feedback has been spot on. Glad you enjoyed your experience and I look forward to seeing your puzzles if you decide to make one.

Thanks again!!
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 12:21:28 PM
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 12:46:56 PM
Josh B wrote:
Wanted to say thanks to Christie and MelroseOriginals, your feedback has been spot on. Glad you enjoyed your experience and I look forward to seeing your puzzles if you decide to make one.

Thanks again!!

You are very welcome!
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 1:21:08 PM
oh, thanks and no problem! I haven't had a chance yet to make a puzzle, but once i get settled in with my new blog/promotions I'll have more time to try to make one! Smile
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 10:49:15 AM
marcia s. wrote:

Sorry for the delay in responding... Hope you can still find time and take a look and provide some feedback.

I'll be sending you a link shortly. Please provide feedback over pinterest messenger. Thanks!
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 10:59:13 AM
Christie wrote:
oh, thanks and no problem! I haven't had a chance yet to make a puzzle, but once i get settled in with my new blog/promotions I'll have more time to try to make one! Smile

No worries! You are doing great things for others. How could I complain? It will be a pleasant surprise when I open the board one day and there is a new puzzle from you.

Thanks

Josh