How to give discount - own Zazzle product site
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 7:17:03 AM
I noticed on some zazzle based sites that people offer 10 - 20% off for joining their email list.
How does that work? How can we give a discount when we don't determine the base price of your products?
I thought only Zazzle should and does offer sales etc. Confused...again Smile

Unless the discount is for their non-zazzle products.
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 1:23:16 PM
Maybe they mail out vouchers or something? no idea really!

or gift cards...
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 3:53:21 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Maybe they mail out vouchers or something? no idea really!

or gift cards...


I suppose. In the pop up it does not say if the 20% is off her printable shop or zazzle shop.


Oh well...let it go I suppose.
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 4:23:02 PM
We can't give discounts on our Zazzle products. What you are seeing must be on products not found in Zazzle. Unless they send folks the code for sales happening at Zazzle *shakes head* For instance, maybe codes from the Coupons page that most customers (and some designers) really aren't aware of *shrugs*
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 7:10:35 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
We can't give discounts on our Zazzle products. What you are seeing must be on products not found in Zazzle. Unless they send folks the code for sales happening at Zazzle *shakes head* For instance, maybe codes from the Coupons page that most customers (and some designers) really aren't aware of *shrugs*


Who knows. It sure would be work to have to change your website daily.
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 7:30:23 PM
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
We can't give discounts on our Zazzle products. What you are seeing must be on products not found in Zazzle. Unless they send folks the code for sales happening at Zazzle *shakes head* For instance, maybe codes from the Coupons page that most customers (and some designers) really aren't aware of *shrugs*


Who knows. It sure would be work to have to change your website daily.


yes it was! I quit and took my affiliate site down because it was so much daily maintenamce for no payoff. Back then I did not get one referral from that site, it took me 2 months to build it and I tried for over a year...

now since I started using nIFTTTy on Pinterest I have started earning referrals. there is still room for improvement but at least there is a few every month to keep me motivated!
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2019 7:36:09 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
We can't give discounts on our Zazzle products. What you are seeing must be on products not found in Zazzle. Unless they send folks the code for sales happening at Zazzle *shakes head* For instance, maybe codes from the Coupons page that most customers (and some designers) really aren't aware of *shrugs*


Who knows. It sure would be work to have to change your website daily.


yes it was! I quit and took my affiliate site down because it was so much daily maintenamce for no payoff. Back then I did not get one referral from that site, it took me 2 months to build it and I tried for over a year...

now since I started using nIFTTTy on Pinterest I have started earning referrals. there is still room for improvement but at least there is a few every month to keep me motivated!


Thank you Shelli. I tend to avoid big jobs...and this site has been avoided for years! I will have to check out the nIFTTTy tool....although I have tried to use that site where you come up with recipes in the past..I just didn't get it so shy away.

Did you do the whole blog thing to keep google happy?
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2019 11:00:33 AM
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
We can't give discounts on our Zazzle products. What you are seeing must be on products not found in Zazzle. Unless they send folks the code for sales happening at Zazzle *shakes head* For instance, maybe codes from the Coupons page that most customers (and some designers) really aren't aware of *shrugs*


Who knows. It sure would be work to have to change your website daily.


yes it was! I quit and took my affiliate site down because it was so much daily maintenamce for no payoff. Back then I did not get one referral from that site, it took me 2 months to build it and I tried for over a year...

now since I started using nIFTTTy on Pinterest I have started earning referrals. there is still room for improvement but at least there is a few every month to keep me motivated!


Thank you Shelli. I tend to avoid big jobs...and this site has been avoided for years! I will have to check out the nIFTTTy tool....although I have tried to use that site where you come up with recipes in the past..I just didn't get it so shy away.

Did you do the whole blog thing to keep google happy?


No. I have an art blog website too that I have had for years and I do promote things there and also post all kinds of random things, it is more like a hub and personal site than anything else and I have never worried about trying to keep Google happy.

Probably why I also have low traffic there. I am listed at a few blog directories but that is as far as I ever got with that site. You can visit it by clicking my button below if you want to. It's a great place to waste some time.

Adding: I am a typical artist and lazy when it comes to promoting because I really don't enjoy it and I am not very good at it either. I would rather be doing art... Laughing
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2019 1:59:38 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
We can't give discounts on our Zazzle products. What you are seeing must be on products not found in Zazzle. Unless they send folks the code for sales happening at Zazzle *shakes head* For instance, maybe codes from the Coupons page that most customers (and some designers) really aren't aware of *shrugs*


Who knows. It sure would be work to have to change your website daily.


yes it was! I quit and took my affiliate site down because it was so much daily maintenamce for no payoff. Back then I did not get one referral from that site, it took me 2 months to build it and I tried for over a year...

now since I started using nIFTTTy on Pinterest I have started earning referrals. there is still room for improvement but at least there is a few every month to keep me motivated!


Thank you Shelli. I tend to avoid big jobs...and this site has been avoided for years! I will have to check out the nIFTTTy tool....although I have tried to use that site where you come up with recipes in the past..I just didn't get it so shy away.

Did you do the whole blog thing to keep google happy?


No. I have an art blog website too that I have had for years and I do promote things there and also post all kinds of random things, it is more like a hub and personal site than anything else and I have never worried about trying to keep Google happy.

Probably why I also have low traffic there. I am listed at a few blog directories but that is as far as I ever got with that site. You can visit it by clicking my button below if you want to. It's a great place to waste some time.

Adding: I am a typical artist and lazy when it comes to promoting because I really don't enjoy it and I am not very good at it either. I would rather be doing art... Laughing


Nice site. Very visually appealing..of course.

I don't care for promoting at all...and my avoidance of it has cost me some serious change.

My two distance healing sites need to be updated...we are talking dinosaur here..and because I was having so much fun on zazzle...immediate gratification with new designs...I lost a hunk of position on the search engines.

So..what am I doing right now? ...redoing my distance healing sites you say...oh noooooo....I am working on a zazzle site instead.
I will be attending a baby shower which uses my invites so...I want to pass out business cards to a site that is up!
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded