Get increased traffic and make referral income, guaranteed - first come, first served!
Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 2:49:28 PM
I had a great hand-holding session with someone yesterday. It was to get them on track using Nifty and the nIFTTTy Scheduler to generate traffic to their own store and in starting down the road to getting referrals - which is guaranteed if you follow my guidance.

Shocked And it won't cost you a penny!

I'm ready for the next person now, first come, first served.
To earn referrals, you'll need:
✅ A Pinterest business account
✅ An account on IFTTT
✅ To friend me on Facebook (so I can give real-time help with sreenshots etc)

If you have a mature store or stores you'll also use the above to increase traffic to it. By mature, I mean you already make steady sales and have a good few thousand products. Even if you don't, you'll still be able to make referrals as above.

Be quick, though! We've got Back To School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah and the New Year coming up and you need to get started now!

Don't miss out - remember, first come, first served
So reply here right away!! Do include your store link.

When you have, this is me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mark.ridley - send me a friend request so we can get started.

Why won't it cost you a single penny?
It's because, until you're convinced and earning more in referral income than a subscription to Nifty costs, it all works on a 50/50 referral sharing basis.
On a computer toss of the coin, half the time your referral id will be used in links and mine the other half. This way I'm able to cover my web server costs.
That way you have no outlay and only when you see it working well enough do you opt to pay the measly monthly subscription. When you do, all new links will use your referral id all the time.

How long does it take?
It averages out at about 3 months, though some get there sooner and some a little longer.

How much time does it take?
To begin with, as you get used to Nifty, you can put aside, say, half an hour a day. Once you're comfortable with it, you use the fully automated nIFTTTy scheduler and it does the work for you.

How do I know this isn't a scam?
You can join the Nifty ToolZ Tips and Support Facebook group and see what people report there about their referrals. Not everyone shares the info but enough do so that you'll be convinced.
Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 6:24:19 PM
I've seen others in the forums talk about this and my interest is definitely peaked. I have bookmarked the website to look at more in detail in the morning. I'd like to understand more about it and how it works, but I am definitely interested in earning more referrals because I don't earn many right now as it is lol.

My store link is :https://www.zazzle.com/store/capturedbykc
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2019 1:24:43 AM
Ok, thanks for being first, KC
I'm waiting now for your friend request on Facebook.

No-one else need bother for now. I'll shout here when I'm ready for the next person Smile
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 1:08:13 PM
Captured by KC Designs wrote:
I've seen others in the forums talk about this and my interest is definitely peaked. I have bookmarked the website to look at more in detail in the morning. I'd like to understand more about it and how it works, but I am definitely interested in earning more referrals because I don't earn many right now as it is lol.

My store link is :https://www.zazzle.com/store/capturedbykc

Still waiting to hear from you, KC