FaceBook ads
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 12:18:07 PM
Hi

Are we allowed to make and use our own paid FaceBook ads to promote our own or others products?

Using the tools could target the correct type of people interested.
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 12:56:53 PM
Do you have a business page? I do, I used it to promote products you can set the price per day and How much you want to pay. You can do that with an uploaded from zazzle. I did not have much interest when I did on sales and I did use it a few times with different products. Maybe you'll do much better than I did.
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 1:01:48 PM
Thank you.

Yes I have a business page although nothing is running yet. I was thinking of giving it a go to test it out. Do some research and target a certain group of people.

So there are no issues with using images from Zazzle on adverts then?

One question with the spend per day. Is the price you set always going to be spent over the week or is that the max that will be spent. Say the advert didn't reach many people, would the full cost not be taken?
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 1:12:51 PM
You need to be careful when paying for adverts because certain things go against Zazzle's terms of service.

I'd re-read them as part of your research.
Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:53:03 PM
ajo wrote:
Thank you.

Yes I have a business page although nothing is running yet. I was thinking of giving it a go to test it out. Do some research and target a certain group of people.

So there are no issues with using images from Zazzle on adverts then?

One question with the spend per day. Is the price you set always going to be spent over the week or is that the max that will be spent. Say the advert didn't reach many people, would the full cost not be taken?

I only Used The Paid Ad For only A Day With a Mim. of $20 as Max.spent, but it had no benefit for a sale at all and I did Target a large no. at less I thought so.