Cute images work on Pinterest - nominate one by a designer you like 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Friday, February 16, 2018 11:48:27 PM
Here's one by Greendeer.

The rules of this thread are to share someone else's cute designs, NOT your own!
Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 4:45:37 PM
I find this really adorable Love

The rules of this thread are to share someone else's cute designs, NOT your own!
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 1:04:24 PM
I love this one, it's cute and funny.
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 2:30:48 PM
DizzyDebbie wrote:
I love this one, it's cute and funny.

Thanks DizzyDebbie Roses
I've made a slideshow featuring this image and pinned it on Pinterest. It' s here: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/332562753727716089/
[Still to make more slideshows from previous suggestions here!]
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2018 3:00:48 AM
This is one by an artist that uses a very unique medium. Tearing printed newspaper to make her art.
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2018 7:45:33 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
If you haven't pegged me as a crazy cat lady yet you haven't been paying attention. This is one from a whole collection of cute cat designs by deemac1 that I put together to promote some time last year. The best clever plumbing business card I have seen so far...

The rules of this thread are to share somone else's cute designs, NOT your own!

Thank you Shelli....I just read this thread for the first time today. I originally (and can't remember if I remembered to create that original product lol) conceived of this as a card saying I love you even when you leave the seat up. Then my off the wall sense of humor took over. Surprisingly I've sold a lot of clocks of the 2 kitties I placed in that position, hope you got the benefit

d
Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 12:56:36 PM
Swisstoons has a lot of incredibly cute things, but this one is my all time favorite. For some reason, it tickles my funny bone every time I see it:

Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:03:20 PM
Not sure if there is still time to promote Easter, but I think this is cute and a different take.
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2018 11:13:23 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
[quote=LM Gildersleeve]This designers is an artist. Her work is very cute.

The rules of this thread are to share somone else's cute designs, NOT your own!

I agree - super cute! Thanks, LM Gildersleeve Roses
I made a slideshow from the collection it's in and pinned it here: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/332562753727862629/
Posted: Sunday, March 25, 2018 7:30:30 PM
I think this design is cute:

https://www.zazzle.com/z/o1kca

(But please help me to know how I can get the image to appear here without the need for you to click on it.)

Thanks!
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2018 3:40:43 AM
Edwina Loo wrote:
I think this design is cute:

https://www.zazzle.com/z/o1kca

(But please help me to know how I can get the image to appear here without the need for you to click on it.)

Thanks!

On the product page, click the chainlinks directly beneath the image, copy what's in the box for BBCODE, and paste it in your post. Here's the result for the product you wanted to post:

Posted: Monday, March 26, 2018 5:31:46 PM
Thank you so much, Colorwash!

Here's another one that I think is cute:

Posted: Monday, March 26, 2018 5:47:47 PM
Just a quick note - you must follow the rule about including the text
Quote:

If you don't, I can't be sure you know not to share your own.
Roses
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2018 6:06:29 AM
I know many hate the new following thingie. But I like reconnecting with stores I liked in the past, cute bunnies especially

Actually bought this one as a card.

Love this store but this image almost made me want to have a picnic and invite people

Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2018 6:29:48 AM
One I remembered from a Flickr bunny group I used to frequent. It's like I knew the bunny personally (though all this is a long time ago). Not a single one of my bunnies would allow that leafy crown to be uneaten past a few seconds lol.

More beautiful than cute but this brought home to me the power of transparencies in photo art

Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2018 6:53:04 AM
deemac1 wrote:
One I remembered from a Flickr bunny group I used to frequent. It's like I knew the bunny personally (though all this is a long time ago). Not a single one of my bunnies would allow that leafy crown to be uneaten past a few seconds lol.

More beautiful than cute but this brought home to me the power of transparencies in photo art

It'd be helpful if you followed the rules of this thread, Deemac, and included the following as requested:
Quote:

If you don't, I can't be sure you know not to share your own.
Roses
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2018 7:30:40 AM
None of those are mine. I wish they were. In my view it shows both the store and the product name. None of them me. I have 2 stores both with 'deemac' in the name.

Regardless I'll cease and desist

d
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2018 8:18:47 AM
deemac1 wrote:
None of those are mine. I wish they were. In my view it shows both the store and the product name. None of them me. I have 2 stores both with 'deemac' in the name.

Regardless I'll cease and desist

d

I didn't mean your contribution wasn't welcome, just the need to include that text.
That way anyone looking at what you've posted will know the rule!

Sorry if it came across wrong Sad
Roses
Posted: Tuesday, April 03, 2018 6:07:42 PM
OH wow! thanks for the love on my Kangaroo everyone Roses
Loving unicorns at the moment this is a cute one Love

I also just have to show you Paul Stickland's work if you haven't discovered him already so talented love his characters and Roar books Roses
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 1:43:36 PM
Chibibi has a lovely range of cute Japanese kokeshi doll designs. Here is one on a pillow:

Posted: Friday, May 11, 2018 11:22:27 AM
Isn't this bunny cute and fun? Smile

Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2018 1:18:02 PM
I love these dogs, everything about them screams CUTE!

Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2018 2:44:46 PM
Thanks everyone Roses
I'll be picking things up again from this thread in the next day or two Smile
Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2018 3:18:12 PM
DizzyDebbie wrote:
I love these dogs, everything about them screams CUTE!

Thanks very much! Love
Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2018 3:21:55 PM
I love Naomi's adorable art!

Posted: Monday, June 18, 2018 6:50:47 AM
I love Jude's art. Here is one I thought I'd suggest for you Mark.