CAT Automata NEW Autopost Blog Promoting for Cat Lovers 2 pages: 1 [2]
deemac1
Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:27:43 AM
 Zazzle Proseller
Groups: ProSeller

Appreciated.....with 8 cats, 3 big dogs, 4 bunnies and 2 guinea pigs the kids can find ways for me to spend any money earned here lol
Cats_Of_Karavella
Posted: Saturday, March 18, 2017 7:24:35 AM

Groups: Member

deemac1 wrote:
Appreciated.....with 8 cats, 3 big dogs, 4 bunnies and 2 guinea pigs the kids can find ways for me to spend any money earned here lol

Ohh My !! You have a full house lol Grin
deemac1
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:05:29 AM
 Zazzle Proseller
Groups: ProSeller

Yes I do.....and it amazes me the people that come up with an animal needing rescue with 'you have so many one more won't make a difference'. I usually have to come close to going nuts on them trying to get through their heads that yes it does....time, attention, space, finances even just being compatible with the others. I'm at or maybe beyond my limit.

So anyone reading.....you can ask someone but if they say no there's probably a good reason (ie 2 cats that don't get along with others but tolerate each other in the room with the bunnies, another cat that doesn't much like other cats and will fight these 2 but loves the bunnies like I've never seen always trying to get into the room and on and on lol).

OK....rant over.

Cats_Of_Karavella
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2017 2:21:32 PM

deemac1 wrote:
Yes I do.....and it amazes me the people that come up with an animal needing rescue with 'you have so many one more won't make a difference'. I usually have to come close to going nuts on them trying to get through their heads that yes it does....time, attention, space, finances even just being compatible with the others. I'm at or maybe beyond my limit.

So anyone reading.....you can ask someone but if they say no there's probably a good reason (ie 2 cats that don't get along with others but tolerate each other in the room with the bunnies, another cat that doesn't much like other cats and will fight these 2 but loves the bunnies like I've never seen always trying to get into the room and on and on lol).

OK....rant over.

I imagine, it is not easy for sure! We have only a young dog right now, it is just enough to maintain some rules between him and the children. I would love to have a cat again, but I am just afraid of the confusion it would bring.. probably later. Happy
Cats_Of_Karavella
Posted: Friday, May 12, 2017 4:35:56 AM

Hello Cat Artists and Designers!

This Thread was originally started to invite Cat Artists to my Cat Automata Autopost Blog which I decided not to continue... ( so please if you were posting to the blog, you can delete it from your autopost-blog list, because the email is not valid anymore) Thank you Roses

If you would like to visit my new cat art blog, you can find it here:

http://catsofkaravella.blogspot.com/

Have a purrfect day Love

Cats of Karavella
Cats_Of_Karavella
Posted: Friday, May 12, 2017 4:38:09 AM

Dear Christine, or other moderator, you can close this thread if you wish, thank you Roses